GDT: 2/27: Game 61: Welcome Home: Boston Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes 7pm ET NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I'll say this, a lopsided Canes win tonight is gonna spark some concern among fans. Maybe among the players too. Would love a big statement win by the boys tonight.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
3 wins in a row here will make me feel alot better about this team going into the playoffs.
Hopefully the D plays like they did a couple weeks back

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The GM just went out and acquired players to improve your team, a reward some would say for good play and indicating he believes this team has a chance to push for the cup. Hoping we don`t see the same kind of absolutely putrid effort and lack of focus tonight that they showed vs the Sabres. I`ll be disturbed if they don`t come out livid and play a focused 60 tonight

I think they will.
I feel a lot of the players were on edge as names were being thrown around in trade talk and I'm sure the last thing anyone wanted was to leave this Bruin team. Now that the deadline is over. The players can relax and get back to just playing hockey again.

I except a big time effort and a Bruin win!:thumbu:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Going to miss the first part of the game so I'm doing this while I remember it lol

Drop the f***ing puck already :madfire:

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I too will miss the first half of this game. Predicting a monster game from line 2 tonight. Rick Nash will get at least one tonight- maybe more.
This is a bounce back game for us. Gotta have it.

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Long roadtrip, trade deadline...they looked like shit the last couple of games. I expect a much better showing on the return home.

And they have to, cant start falling behind. Nash will pot a couple!

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Bruins Issue Update On Patrice Bergeron

BOSTON - Boston Bruins General Manager Don Sweeney announced today, February 27, that forward Patrice Bergeron will be out with a fractured right foot and will be evaluated ‪in two weeks.
The injury occurred while blocking a shot during the team's game in Toronto on February 24. Following the game, Bergeron had an x-ray that was negative. Bergeron played through some discomfort in the team's game in Buffalo on February 25. Therefore, the Bruins medical staff determined it was best to have a secondary, more definitive CT scan on Monday in Boston, which revealed a small fracture.

Reactions: northeastern

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
No Bergeron or Wingels this morning.

That didn't take long for Gionta to be playing on the 3rd line. Glad we picked up depth but I really don't want Nash on the 1st line. Hopefully Bergeron is fine.

Edit: Bergeron apparently isn't fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad