Post-Game Talk: 2/26/13 - Minnesota 2 - Calgary 1 F/OT

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think it has at least a little bit to do with Stajan not being injured, which I've never agreed with but what can ya do. I do think though, that this should have been a suspension just for the ITI portion of it, not that I think that Coyle is a dirty player, just that the elbow was reckless.

If it was an elbow at all in any sense of the term I might agree with you.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Did someone alredy do this, or... :sarcasm:

Attachments

• PMBull_.png
    PMBull_.png
    74 KB · Views: 9

OpRedDawn*

I think it has at least a little bit to do with Stajan not being injured, which I've never agreed with but what can ya do. I do think though, that this should have been a suspension just for the ITI portion of it, not that I think that Coyle is a dirty player, just that the elbow was reckless.

it wasn't an elbow

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
No he's not ideal...I'd love to have Ovechkin or Stamkos blasting home one-T's from the left circle. But we really don't have many right hand shots on the team. And it's been one game.
Every time Spurg fired those one timers I was wondering to myself what if it was Seto firing those?

I really would like to see the same pp unit but with Seto replacing Spurg.

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Every time Spurg fired those one timers I was wondering to myself what if it was Seto firing those?

I really would like to see the same pp unit but with Seto replacing Spurg.

Every time Spurg fired those one timers I was wondering to myself, what if he aimed at something other than the goalies chest.

Billy Mays Here*

Wish we had a more capable top 4 d-man than Stoner right now. Where's this myth called Scandella that everyone was talking about? Thought he was suppose to be a top 4 d-man. If the Wild are contending at the deadline I wouldn't be opposed to trading for a guy like Liles or maybe Demers. Put Stoner on the bottom pairing where he belongs alongside Spurg.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I don't think Seto's one timer is brilliant. Is it better than Spurgeon? Maybe. You can flip those two around. I think Spurgeon's got better hands though.

For one-timers on the Wild it's something like:

Heatley
Brodin
Setoguchi
Spurgeon
Everyone else

Sorry, I've seen some of our guys try to shoot one-T's and it's dreadful. Spurgeon is better than most of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad