Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
What to look forward to now?

.Stan's haul from TDL trades.
.Kubalik breaking 30 goals by the finish line.
The agony of playing iut the string through tt
he last game in the schedule.
. Firing JC and hisxstaff..
..Lottery excitement...of course no luck getting top 3 this time.

.The draft.

.Stan's big euro FA summer signing.

.The new coach.

.The Convention .

.Next season...and more incompetence and frustration again..

(Keith slows even more ...same useless production...more mental focus gaffes...plus New hip s Seabs back ...only to find out it only increases his speed 5%...since it was virtually zero...that is hardly going to be enough to help...in other words ...looks like a 6th annual horribilis coming nextcseason.

Silutions:

More binge watching tv series and flicks on HBO or Netflix...anything but more losing from the Hawks.
here ya go fiddster

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
13-1 5x5 high danger chances for Dallas ....hard to win a game when the opps do not let you get to the bestcscoribg areas at Even Strenghth..then game devolves to how many Pp goals Hawks can generate ..and as we know ...that will always be few if any...1 pp goal this game...so if the ES game produces zero then that PPmust be much more than 1/6 ....

Hawks bad in ES...bad on Pp...bad defending (as any eye test and seasonal stats reveal)...gee ...bad at everything except goaltending with some games excepted and this team is just not good enough..but we knew that...have known it for a long time now.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Talent wise compared to on ice product, this is easily the most underwhelming team since the first lockout. I think Bowman is safe right now, he gets another year. But if he doesn't replace Colliton this offseason he deserves the boot

Team defense and PP are often both coaching issues, and considering how we are dead last in both PP and high scoring chances against, it is very telling the weakness of this team. Behind the bench. Similar situation as Hetzall in Philly or Gulztan in Calgary in recent years. Talented teams that were held back by incompetant coaches.

Before people harp on Q, he had ran his course with the team and management had a disconnect with him. The last year plus of Q this team was paper thin. That isn't the problem. It's nearly every player underwhelming.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
Prime example today of a team not deep enough up front to roll 3 (let alone 4) lines effectively. By the end, our top players were utterly exhausted. Great effort, but not enough depth.

Reactions: KWP

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
Talent wise compared to on ice product, this is easily the most underwhelming team since the first lockout. I think Bowman is safe right now, he gets another year. But if he doesn't replace Colliton this offseason he deserves the boot

Team defense and PP are often both coaching issues, and considering how we are dead last in both PP and high scoring chances against, it is very telling the weakness of this team. Behind the bench. Similar situation as Hetzall in Philly or Gulztan in Calgary in recent years. Talented teams that were held back by incompetant coaches.

Before people harp on Q, he had ran his course with the team and management had a disconnect with him. The last year plus of Q this team was paper thin. That isn't the problem. It's nearly every player underwhelming.
Let us not forget the special teams were just as bad under Q as they are now. I was seeing some progress early this year but the team has regressed so bad that I'm thinking it is the players trying too hard

Reactions: LDF

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Let us not forget the special teams were just as bad under Q as they are now. I was seeing some progress early this year but the team has regressed so bad that I'm thinking it is the players trying too hard

The PP was awful at times. That has to do with this insistent effort to put Kieth on the PP. He was never a great PP player to begin with and he has no shot anymore. Not sure how they havent figured this out.

The lack of movement and puck support on the PP is painful

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
What a pathetic bunch of losers Stan the man has accumulated, that’s ones sad excuse of a team right there.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Outside of Carlsson there really wasnt anything worth watching

Kane and many others look disinterested

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Let’s stop blaming these losses on disinterest, let’s talk about the real elephant in the room staring at us, this team is just not as talented as any playoff team, they suck that’s it

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Let’s stop blaming these losses on disinterest, let’s talk about the real elephant in the room staring at us, this team is just not as talented as any playoff team, they suck that’s it
Bulls##t. And you know it. The same group minus Saad and Keith went on a scoring tear a month ago. The talent is absolutely there.

JC is a lemon.

If he had half a testicle, we'd be in the thick of it.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

LDF

Sep 28, 2016

to me it is not disinterest that the Bhawks showed, it was that the whole team is working over time on their defense, esp the key stars.

still they lost today's game on 2 defensive-d-man mistakes. other than that it was a very good defensive effort by the Bhawks.

Reactions: KWP and coolhand

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Bulls##t. And you know it. The same group minus Saad and Keith went on a scoring tear a month ago. The talent is absolutely there.

JC is a lemon.

If he had half a testicle, we'd be in the thick of it.
JC has the new scheme as it seems..... to me and i am no ex-hockey player, but the defense looks different.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
The PP was awful at times. That has to do with this insistent effort to put Kieth on the PP. He was never a great PP player to begin with and he has no shot anymore. Not sure how they havent figured this out.

The lack of movement and puck support on the PP is painful
I think Keith is out there now because Gus is benched and was a defensive liability. Keith is not good on the PP. He sucked 3 years ago when Q kept putting him out there. Bo should be out there, but that is the coaches decision. JC is looking lost now with his decisions.

Reactions: KWP and LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think Keith is out there now because Gus is benched and was a defensive liability. Keith is not good on the PP. He sucked 3 years ago when Q kept putting him out there. Bo should be out there, but that is the coaches decision. JC is looking lost now with his decisions.
JC is probably second guessing his own decision and also probably looking toward the FO ......

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il

Again, Colliton was Bowman' hire. How does one get fired w/o the other??

Reactions: KWP and vshun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad