GDT: 2/23/2020 Chicago Blackhawks @ Dallas Stars 2pm Comcast Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Welp, pretty terrible game. Defense sucked, offense not at all impactful. Crow was great again.

But Carlsson looked good in sheltered minutes at least. He got better and more confident as the game went by. Only seems to be an average skater but he seems easily smart enough to cover for that on both ends. Nice passes and didnt play soft at all. Liked what I see from him for sure.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Maybe different if Regula shot bombs from the point through the Dalkas rope-a-dope blockade...we can hope.

Ther were some shot chances for Keith but he dilly-dalleyed taking too long with the shot or pass decisions. And so ruined both with tome for Dalkas D to get into the proper blocking lanes ...again.

Boqvist also should have shot more but seems aleaysctp defer to pass it over to the left point ...The big problem we have against virtually all teMs is lousy poin shotsand poor hoicesvin passingnotvshootingvfrom there..other teams alwaysxseem to havevtheirbpointvshots force CC or whoever we play in net to makevthevsave as the shots get through on net.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
@Mrfenn92

200.gif

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
The Jets lost too. Squandered opportunity after squandered opportunity. I will say I’m not upset with how we played today though.

Reactions: KWP

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Carlsson looked good for a guy playing his first game. Very good to see.

And good to know we lost another game. It hurts a little, but refreshing tankathan after every game helps settle me down.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
What to look forward to now?

.Stan's haul from TDL trades.
.Kubalik breaking 30 goals by the finish line.
The agony of playing iut the string through tt
he last game in the schedule.
. Firing JC and hisxstaff..
..Lottery excitement...of course no luck getting top 3 this time.

.The draft.

.Stan's big euro FA summer signing.

.The new coach.

.The Convention .

.Next season...and more incompetence and frustration again..

(Keith slows even more ...same useless production...more mental focus gaffes...plus New hip s Seabs back ...only to find out it only increases his speed 5%...since it was virtually zero...that is hardly going to be enough to help...in other words ...looks like a 6th annual horribilis coming nextcseason.

Silutions:

More binge watching tv series and flicks on HBO or Netflix...anything but more losing from the Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad