GDT: 2/2 Game 50: Toronto at BRUINS 7 PM | NESN, TSN4, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I wonder if there's a stat on overtime penalties taken per team. I bet the Bruins lead the NHL.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Hopefully Sweeney isn't that stupid. Sell. Sell. Sell.

If he even has a thought of being a buyer at the deadline then I hope the bruins lose every game until then just to change his mind.

He has to make changes no doubt about it.. I hope he isn't worried about making the playoffs this season... Lets improve the team for the FUTURE!!

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Does anyone have an exact number on how many 2 goal leads this team has blown this year... Or leads in general

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
In the 3rd period after the 2 goal lead, the Leafs were out muscling the Bruins ala the Ducks in the previous game.
The Bruins physical play leaves a lot to be desired.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Can't blame the refs. These dopes blow two goal leads like it's a birthday party.

That missed boarding call against Polak on Eriksson was definitely a head scratcher though. Even the TSN announcers were calling for a penalty.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Plenty of other alternatives to this.

Understood but when you paid $132 for gamecenter live and have had the service for years without a single problem across multiple devices, even on 4G while traveling then NHL.tv takes over boasting about how much better ther service is going to be just days ago in their big press release this mess is inexcusable.

Shame on them, great idea rolling this hot garbage out mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad