GDT: 2/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I gotta say, the Yankee fans have calmed down quite a bit. Theres still one or two, and why are they always puerto rican and from Lakeland? I don't get that, you don't have ties to NY you just like a team that won a bunch, and constantly say "COUNT THE RINGGGSSSSS" or something moronic. The rest have calmed down a bit. **** Boston, though. ******.

Anyways... Adam Hall sounds like he went to the Juvenile school of english, saying "HUH" after everything.

LETS GO HEDDY HUH
HEY CMON PHYSICAL TONIGHT HUH
LETS GO BULLDOG HUH

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I gotta say, the Yankee fans have calmed down quite a bit. Theres still one or two, and why are they always puerto rican and from Lakeland? I don't get that, you don't have ties to NY you just like a team that won a bunch, and constantly say "COUNT THE RINGGGSSSSS" or something moronic. The rest have calmed down a bit. **** Boston, though. ******.

Anyways... Adam Hall sounds like he went to the Juvenile school of english, saying "HUH" after everything.

LETS GO HEDDY HUH
HEY CMON PHYSICAL TONIGHT HUH
LETS GO BULLDOG HUH

True most have and yeah Sox fans are horrid.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Rangers have been struggling, so let's add to their woes. Lightning win 3-2. Let's go lightning!!!

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Stamkos needed to shoot there. I hate how many shots we forgo for terrible passes

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Imagine how many points Marty would have if he and Stamkos were not playing like crap so far this season.

Lol they were both top 5 in points after the game last night. Stamkos was top 5 in goals, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad