GDT: 2/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Our defense must be really focused when Nash-Richards-Gaborik (unless Torts splits them up) is one the ice, that is one scary line!
Truth. But beyond their scary 1st line they look pretty thin without Callahan (and without Kreider).

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Nash has looked really dangerous in the Rangers games I have seen this year. Need a big game from Salo-Hedman tonight.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Good luck (well, not really :laugh:) to you guys. Will be at the game tonight.

I've been following you guys and you've been absolutely red hot. Scary offense. I'm pretty scared about tonight. You have a great team.

KingP

Mar 24, 2012
New york
Man, don't know about this one.

Team will have to play a good, gritty game to settle the Rags down.

Let's see what Garon can do. D needs to show up, big time.

Lots of NYR fans over on their board "i'll be there tonight". I hate that. NY this and NY that. Then why don't you move back? Because NY sucks.

Reality.

Any ways, should make for a festive event regardless.

GO BOLTS!
u hate that fans go to games ?

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Disappointed Labrie isn't playing, but can't really fault Guy for sticking with a winning lineup.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
... How do we keep getting so lucky? Biron is no slouch, but he's no Lundqvist, either.

image.php

HeavyHammer

Go Bolts!
Feb 26, 2012
u hate that fans go to games ?

YES! You shall sit at home, with the T.V. / radio / computer all turned off, and assume the Lightning win this game. ;)

So you hate... the bandwagon fans, and the "real" fans?

We hate all the things.

This is Florida. We hate everything, minus our Bolts and a nice glass of Scotch.

Exactly this ^^

Also, a nice glass of beer is acceptable too.

just kidding guys, good luck to your team

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
No i hate all the northerns here down here with fan affiliation for other teams if its so great in NY By all means go back but clearly it wasn't.

I guess that's one way to look at it. Personally, as long as it's not embarassingly awful (Detroit two seasons ago level bad), I like talking to a few opposing fans at the games.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
YES! You shall sit at home, with the T.V. / radio / computer all turned off, and assume the Lightning win this game. ;)

We hate all the things.

Exactly this ^^

Also, a nice glass of beer is acceptable too.

just kidding guys, good luck to your team

We also love our Bucs rays and whatever College team we may follow lol

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I guess that's one way to look at it. Personally, as long as it's not embarassingly awful (Detroit two seasons ago level bad), I like talking to a few opposing fans at the games.

I guess i just have a bad taste in my mouth from all the Yankee fans i run into at Rays games.

Sold my tickets earlier kinda wishing i hadn't :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad