GDT: 2/18/2015 - Wild @ Flames - 8:30PM CT, 4:30AM FIN - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Koivu has been very good for a long time this year. Last night, one backcheck in particular stands out.

Slick Willy*

Suter was everywhere last night. Real good game from him. Prosser did okay too I think stepping up when Spurgeon out.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I had a cough (and still have) so couldn't sleep well. Watched most of the first two periods. Then tried to sleep a bit. Wastn't very succesful but didn't see the 3rd or overtime.

Damn great result in the end! Got to see the highlights now.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
he sure does, which is encouraging. As much as we rag on the guy, would hate to see him go down and have to call up............who can we call up?

GMFC would make a move IMO.

Also, rewatched the condensed game with CGY broadcast team today, referred to Dumba as a 22 year old... That's just not right!!!

Killerjug

Feb 21, 2013
If spurgeon is out for quite a while I see us making a move for a D man of some kind. I also like Blum, I feel like whenever he plays he looks solid to me

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
how has granlund played so far since he's recovered from his injury? certainly haven't seen him on the score sheet for a while

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Question on the tying goal. I saw someone writing that the play was offsides. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad