Minnetonka, MN
esxjti.png

yqoqgn.png

Discuss.

Last edited:

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Looks like the Wild did recall neither Graovac or Sutter as Russo speculates, but Michael Keränen.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We're going with the same GDT format that we just used in our loss against Vancouver? Bold.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
We're going with the same GDT format that we just used in our loss against Vancouver? Bold.

Hey, there's a difference.

This one doesn't have lines. :sarcasm:

Really though, I've been meaning to making a different GDT style for months now, just every time I think about making a GDT, I just go with what's already there.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Currently the source appears to be a tweet by a high-profile Finnish NHL reporter.

Can't call it confirmed, but for what it's worth, this guy does not have a hack's reputation.

I'm wondering what Keranen can do, if he is called up that is. Also, if he's got sick break-dance moves, that Google Translate alludes to. :laugh:

Break-dance hockey media before the output gain. @ michaelkeranen raised Wild rows. # nhlfi # Choose Viasat

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
I'm wondering what Keranen can do, if he is called up that is. Also, if he's got sick break-dance moves, that Google Translate alludes to.
Too bad Granlund's gotten better with constantly rolling on his arse, so no dance-offs.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It's kinda funny how Russo knows what's going to happen but can't release the info until the Wild officially do. After the Wild tweeted that Russo had his blog post up talking about it seconds later :laugh:

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
But has he ever assaulted someone with a stick?

he has murdered entire villages with his wrist shot. much like we have named Granny the Finnish Baby Jesus, and Brodin as Bacon "The holiest of all pork products" we will and the yang to this teams yin, the opposite of the Finnish Baby Jesus.

Ladies and Gents,

THE FINNISH BABY BEELZEBUB!

keranen.jpg

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Iowa's GM on Keranen:

"He’s a smart hockey player," Mill said. "He thinks the game real well and he’s had to adjust to the smaller ice surface, which he’s done and done well.

"I think the pace of game, because he doesn’t have as much room, that’s where he’s had to adapt and he has. He’s been very, very good for us down here for, geez, a month or two. He was always fine, but his game has gotten better specifically over the last month."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/292397281.html

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Can't figure out if he looks possessed, or hypnotized.

Should be fun to watch him. Is he fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad