GDT: 2/16/2015 - Wild @ Canucks - 9PM CT, 5AM FIN - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
I guess I would take someone who makes an effing effort and moves his feet over someone who tapped in a backdoor feed that Clayton Stoner would have scored.

I give Stoner about a 50/50 chance of scoring that goal.

J22*

Have you watched this game? He has turned the puck over so many times and had so many plays where moving his bricks would have avoided it. I hate being the guy that said told you so or acting right but I HATED his signing and it's validated IMO. He put up 3 points against a team that has a -24 goal differential... Cool.

I watched it. Vanek created more scoring chances than the entire 1st line did all night, and Vanek did it while playing with a 3rd/4th liner and an AHL center on his line.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
Our top line has been playing like a bunch of elite grinders lately. I really don't like Parise and Koivu together on the same line.

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
Have you watched this game? He has turned the puck over so many times and had so many plays where moving his bricks would have avoided it. I hate being the guy that said told you so or acting right but I HATED his signing and it's validated IMO. He put up 3 points against a team that has a -24 goal differential... Cool.

Vanek was hardly the worst player on the ice tonight.Granlund,Haula,Scandella and Koivu were pretty bad as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad