Vanek-Granlund-Fontaine

Niederreiter-Coyle-Schroeder
Veilleux-Haula-Brodziak

As will the blue line:

Suter-Brodin
Scandella-Spurgeon
Dumba-Prosser

-

Dubnyk will get his 14th straight start in net. He is 2-0-0 with a 2.50 GAA and a .919 SV% in two games against Vancouver this month.

yqoqgn.png

Discuss.

Last edited:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Last time we played Vancouver, I was really surprised at how easily they gave up space in front of their net.

Hopefully the forwards remember that, and really take the game to the Canucks tonight.

Granlund 64

Mar 17, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Lack going for the Canucks tonight...

Miller = vs Wild Luongo (Miller is 4-5-0 against us with a 3.03 GAA and .886 SV%

Lack = vs Wild Schneider (Lack is 1-0-1 against us with a 1.15 GAA and .956 SV%)

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Just knew they would start Lack...Miller has been bad to awful in both starts and Lack did well in relief.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
It's the Vancouver Whatevers again! Probably gonna skip this one again unless I wake up really early for some reason. Let them fall out of the playoff contention and back to where they belong, drafting around place ~10.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I didn't know Vancouver still had a team. Must be because their team isn't very exciting and their play lackluster. Learn something new every day.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
It is a measure of how successful realignment has been that I don't care about the Canucks anymore. Their fans are still obnoxious though.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Keep the point streak going. Now that the playoffs are in our grasp it's not time to let up. This will be a tough one, seems like a natural time for a lull to kick in and the last one vs the Nucks was a shootout with no defense. I'm not confident in that sort of play, and Saturdays game doesn't make me think we are going to really lock it down..

Billy Mays Here*

Hate playing the Nucks, both them and the Flames are ridiculously boring teams to watch. In for a snooze fest tonight.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Stupid late games. Hopefully don't fall asleep during this one.

I'm so glad we're in the Central now.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Interested to see the result tonight. Wild are rested, which is good for,players like Suter and Koivu. VAN is minus Edler, we are minus Zucker. VAN home game should be in their favor, but the Wild need to win if they are to be taken seriously as contenders.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Interested to see the result tonight. Wild are rested, which is good for,players like Suter and Koivu. VAN is minus Edler, we are minus Zucker. VAN home game should be in their favor, but the Wild need to win if they are to be taken seriously as contenders.
Really?

They are on an 8-0-2 run but if they lose this one they can't be taken seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad