GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
In reality Cooper blames Bishop for the loss and will place Carle in net on Thursday

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
GJ by the ref on the 4th Sharks goal... Good to see two very snakebitten players finally score. Got to break that losing streak really ****ing soon though...

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
9ReRvb8.png

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm watching us in the offensive zone and it's pitiful. There is no structure. There is no strategy. It's just about keeping possession around the perimeter, not pushing the play towards the net. They would rather pass around the perimeter than risk a turnover by getting the puck to the net and getting aggressive.

Duster Crossbars

Jan 30, 2016
Winter Park, FL
This team is playing like they've already planned vacations for April. What does it take to realize that if you pull your goalie and you're down two, that you should try to score the first one quickly? They pass the puck around with no sense of urgency, as if they'd be content to score just one more at the buzzer.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
This team is playing like they've already planned vacations for April. What does it take to realize that if you pull your goalie and you're down two, that you should try to score the first one quickly? They pass the puck around with no sense of urgency, as if they'd be content to score just one more at the buzzer.

Just insanity. It's like they don't know there's a time limit on these game things.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hyst don't get this tesam, don't they get that there are only 8 playoff spots and just because they made it last year there is no guarantee that they will make it this year and no other team is going to lose just so Tampa will get in, it's up to the team to work hard and win games. I mean just look at tomorrow when Detroit play against Pittsburgh, there goes at least two points to two teams that we will battle with maybe all the way.

Duster Crossbars

Jan 30, 2016
Winter Park, FL
Last year they played until June 15. If they don't make the playoffs this year, their last game is April 9. Losing in the finals makes some teams hungry to get back and try again. This team is playing like they miss their long off seasons of 2012-2014.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I don't know how you go from winning 10 of 11 to losing 4 of 5.

It's called reverting back to the mean. Over an 82 game season, mediocre teams will have mediocre records. What happens in 10 game stretches isn't indicative of their abilities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad