fJGnOAY.png

Dv7sq52.png

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
great job on gdt days!!

well im first its my birthday so thats about right i feel good today we win we win we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yes big team on road but we mash them up and spit them on the side as we start to lay waste to the rest of the entire league for the next 30 few games

yep count on it no more matthews on the horizon the tide is turned the team is ready focused and sorry about your dammmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned luck those of you standing on the tracks

the trains coming BOLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 3m3 minutes ago View translation
#TBLightning morning lines:
Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Brown
Condra/Namestnikov-Boyle-Marchessault

looks like vladdy sore from the hit on boards probably game time decision tonight

other note is carles 700th game if he plays

Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 1m1 minute ago
#TBLightning D-pairings
Hedman started w/ Stralman before partnering w/ Sustr...Carle and Stralman took a few turns
Nesterov-Coburn/Koekkoek

Victhor Ollesson

Dec 30, 2014
Florida
Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 3m3 minutes ago View translation
#TBLightning morning lines:
Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Brown
Condra/Namestnikov-Boyle-Marchessault

looks like vladdy sore from the hit on boards probably game time decision tonight

other note is carles 700th game if he plays

Bryan Burns ‏@BBurnsNHL 1m1 minute ago
#TBLightning D-pairings
Hedman started w/ Stralman before partnering w/ Sustr...Carle and Stralman took a few turns
Nesterov-Coburn/Koekkoek
We can only hope Carle never reaches that milestone with us, but we know Cooper... :cry:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm happy about seeing TKO back together but the rest of the lineup ican really go either way. Oh well, maybe TKO can save us.

I'm really happy with this one though, glad to see JAM back and and Koekkoek will hopefully play. Might still be stuck with Carle but guess we can't have all the pretty things we want.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
*620 WDAE** ‏@620wdae 3m3 minutes ago
Bowness says a few game-time decisions for tonight vs. SJS, including if Namestnikov will go. Could go 11/7 with Koekkoek #TBLightning

620 WDAE** ‏@620wdae 7m7 minutes ago
Rick Bowness says #TBLightning head coach Jon Cooper is sick and did not attend AM skate, but will coach tonight.

there is hope for vladdy but looks like a no go he said was sore to ee after the game boltsprospect asked him for update but got the other news from 620 and smith

obviously is still a bit sore so doubt he plays good to see coco puffs :)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Those quotes from Cooper and JAM are so depressing

i dont agree when was in high school was starting point guard next year was on bench new coach etc.. never played me was a politic thing for the richer town side

i finally get in a game down like 86 to 14 i went in scored 11 points in 3 minutes sad thing is i could outplay everyone on team one on one at that time

got benched again for rest of year but i was always ready to take it to it no matter what was a hard lesson not fair at all but it made me stronger as a person the hardship of it didnt play the next year as a senoir we lost all those guys the coach begged me to play i told him to fook off kinda my drouin moment but i had proven to self what i could do i waited for my chance i rose up when given it

is all you can do

i think id bench callahan a game myself to give the kid a shot but not gonna bench brown right now

condra ok paquette no so only guy is condra which is fine or cally for a message

he can play he knows it just needs to be ready sooner or later he will get shot cause of injury etc..

winners never quit the more you have to fight the stronger better you are for it:)

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
Going to the game tonight with a family member. Only problem is she is in a wheelchair and according to the ticket office on the phone there is no more ADA seating which our tickets are in the upper level.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Going to the game tonight with a family member. Only problem is she is in a wheelchair and according to the ticket office on the phone there is no more ADA seating which our tickets are in the upper level.

i had a friend i took during the cup year we sat in space second deck behind net right where a camera was for the games maybe if you call and ask they can allow that for you?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like TKO being back together. But man, that top line is like puke. Maybe/hopefully they'll be good initially. Sky pointed out recently that whenever Stamkos gets new linemates, they look good for a few games. Let's hope that happens.

Don't want to be heading into the playoffs with that as our top line though. Or our second line, or whatever.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I get that TKO is our best line but I can't help but think if the entire rotation of lines was burnt to the ground and rebuilt it would work better than rolling TKO and what amounts to 3 checking lines

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I get that TKO is our best line but I can't help but think if the entire rotation of lines was burnt to the ground and rebuilt it would work better than rolling TKO and what amounts to 3 checking lines

I think the timing is right for TKO. That doesn't mean I like Stamkos's line. I think there are other options, rather than going immediately back to a line that's failed us so many times before.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I think the timing is right for TKO. That doesn't mean I like Stamkos's line. I think there are other options, rather than going immediately back to a line that's failed us so many times before.

Positive note: It's not Flip-Stamkos-Cally

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Positive note: It's not Flip-Stamkos-Cally

Yeah. Killorn has worked well with Stamkos in spurts. Callahan has never worked with him. I don't like that we broke up the third line. They've been doing a lot of positive things. Wouldn't have minded seeing JAM with Stamkos. At least it's a guy with genuine offensive instincts.

Should we be in the market for a top-six playmaker?

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Yeah. Killorn has worked well with Stamkos in spurts. Callahan has never worked with him. I don't like that we broke up the third line. They've been doing a lot of positive things. Wouldn't have minded seeing JAM with Stamkos. At least it's a guy with genuine offensive instincts.

Should we be in the market for a top-six playmaker?

Maybe next season if Stamkos gets re-signed but I'm not interested in trading assets just to help Stamkos when he might not even be on the team next year. Especially given Stamkos' track record for sustained chemistry with anyone. I don't think there's anyone in particular on the market now anyway.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Maybe next season if Stamkos gets re-signed but I'm not interested in trading assets just to help Stamkos when he might not even be on the team next year. Especially given Stamkos' track record for sustained chemistry with anyone. I don't think there's anyone in particular on the market now anyway.

With or without Stamkos, now that Drouin is gone, we're probably going to need a top-six forward. Callahan and Killorn are both middle-six guys. Namestnikov hasn't proven he's a top-six guy. We basically have 4 sure-thing top-six scoring forwards. Fortunately, three of them are good enough to carry the team at times.

This might be a problem.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
With or without Stamkos, now that Drouin is gone, we're probably going to need a top-six forward. Callahan and Killorn are both middle-six guys. Namestnikov hasn't proven he's a top-six guy. We basically have 4 sure-thing top-six scoring forwards. Fortunately, three of them are good enough to carry the team at times.

This might be a problem.

The cap space available and the type of player to target really depends on what happens with Stamkos. No need to pick up a playmaker if Stamkos doesn't stay. In that case I'd be more interested in a goal scorer to replace him. If he does stay then I could see us looking for a cheap playmaker. Unfortunately the best available option under that criteria is Jonathan Drouin :cry:

But yeah a top 6 forward would be nice. Just don't think we have the cap space for one unless something changes.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Sharks fan here in peace, love your team, one of my favorites out east

Just wanted to share a more accurate depiction of our lineup in case anyone's interested:

Hertl - Thornton - Pavelski
Nieto - Marleau - Ward
Donskoi - Couture - Wingels
Zubrus - Tierney - Karlsson

Vlasic - Braun
Martin - Burns
DeMelo - Tennyson (if Dillon is healthy bottom pair Dillon - DeMelo)

Jones

I've noticed a multitude of combos thrown out for your lineup tonight, anyone know of anything definitive?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad