jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
34883366.jpg

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Shoot the puck you ****ing idiots!!!!

Brewer passed up a nice chance, then hedman takes a page from St.louis's book and does his patented side step move instead of taking a shot while there's 3 guys crashing the net.

Really? The whole defense has been bad tonight and they got no help from Garon.

I TRY TO MAKE JOKE USING HIS USERNAME. YOU HAVE TO BE ALL SERIOUS ON ME.

Truth be told, goaltending and defense did not really give us a chance to win tonight. I feel that Lindback has been giving us chances to win during this stretch (yes he lets in some softies but typically he stops a lot of pucks that could have easily been goals) but Garon did not give us any favors tonight.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I TRY TO MAKE JOKE USING HIS USERNAME. YOU HAVE TO BE ALL SERIOUS ON ME.

Truth be told, goaltending and defense did not really give us a chance to win tonight. I feel that Lindback has been giving us chances to win during this stretch (yes he lets in some softies but typically he stops a lot of pucks that could have easily been goals) but Garon did not give us any favors tonight.

My bad, thought you were one of the hundreds who think Brian Lee is why we lose every game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
My concern with Lindback being sick is that it puts more pressure onto Garon to perform as he likely won't be bailed out unless he's playing worse than a guy who is ill enough to not play.

I know I'm a bit late saying this, but it is what it is.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We need OT just for the point, if we lose another 1 goal game without OT its gonna hurt our playoff chances.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sigh, we take shots when there's a better passing option and pass when there's a clear shooting lane.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Well losing to the worst team in the division at home pretty much sums up this team.

FIRESALE!!

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
**** this stupid team. No reason they couldn't play the first 5 min off each period like they played the last 5 of that period...

Such a dishonest hockey team. Trying to play for less than 10 minutes a game and win. We deserve more as fans.

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
Boucher really needs some sort of neutral zone refresher. Lightning look like **** all over the ice but especially there.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Not only one but we lost 2 face offs.

Washington won faceoffs 36-29, and to be honest, it didn't even seem that close.

A lot of good being the home team/stick down last did for us tonight...besides the horrible passing, occasional defending, excessive cute play, and not playing until the 3rd period, we have got to fix faceoffs.

Faceoff stats from tonights game:
http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20122013/FC020193.HTM

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Before the Brian Lee bash begins when everyone looks at the box score only I'll let you know about the -3.
First goal was the Matt Carle lazy and afraid of contact play. Maybe he could've pressed Ward but there were 2 Caps in the area so he was in a tough situation.
Second was the shot by Fehr that Garon should've had, Aulie also should've closed out quicker.
Third was the scramble in the crease that the whistle should've been blown on. After the Salo call last game I'm sure he didn't want to dive in the crease and get a penalty.
The only one that I question is the last as that he should've cleared out Beagle before he had a chance to score.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Who should we take with the number 1 overall pick?

Lost to the Crapitals at ****ing home.

**** Boucher. *****.

whereugo04

Feb 12, 2013
Don't think Boucher liked that comment from the reporter about spotting the other team 3 goals, LOL.

Last edited:

Bolts4Life91

Feb 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
It is a shortened season but we aren't done by a long shot. Still have tons of hockey to play. All it takes is a solid 60 minute effort to get a W and they can go from there. Can't expect to play sloppy for 1 moment that could and will result in a goal, and another, until the deficit is too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad