GDT: 2/14/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
My bad, thought you were one of the hundreds who think Brian Lee is why we lose every game.

I dont know what this man crush is you have on Brian Lee. But he has been BY FAR the worst player and definitely defenseman on this team since the start of the season. AINEC.

Every single shift he does nothing but give the puck up to the other team and then horribly try to recover. EVERY. SINGLE. SHIFT. He has not contributed offensively AT ALL to partially counteract that either. Which MAB does do.

The guy needs to be gone. Hes a bust. Hes garbage and hes a cancer to this team right now.

Sure there are plenty of other problems with this team. But Lee is definitely up there as things that need a fixing.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I dont know what this man crush is you have on Brian Lee. But he has been BY FAR the worst player and definitely defenseman on this team since the start of the season. AINEC.

Every single shift he does nothing but give the puck up to the other team and then horribly try to recover. EVERY. SINGLE. SHIFT. He has not contributed offensively AT ALL to partially counteract that either. Which MAB does do.

The guy needs to be gone. Hes a bust. Hes garbage and hes a cancer to this team right now.

Sure there are plenty of other problems with this team. But Lee is definitely up there as things that need a fixing.

A bit of an exaggeration, but for the most part, I agree. He's been terrible. Huge difference between this year and last year, the lockout has really taken it's toll on this guy.

I'm more worried about Matt Carle. He HAS to be better. Sloppy, sloppy passer.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
A bit of an exaggeration, but for the most part, I agree. He's been terrible. Huge difference between this year and last year, the lockout has really taken it's toll on this guy.

I'm more worried about Matt Carle. He HAS to be better. Sloppy, sloppy passer.

I agree, Carle isnt looking too confident and wise with his decisions.

Lee is lee and probably the worst defenseman Ive ever seen play the game, every motherfriggin time he touches the puck its either an icing cause he's afraid to make a pass or chip it up to teammate for a suicide pass in which results in a turnover or a teammate getting drilled.

Just watch the game winner for the first rangers game, thats a prime example of a terrible decision, chips it out, then skates up to the rangers dman, NUDGES him and then half-ass'd it back and they had already scored.

I blame Lee on quite a few goals, hands down, his fault, nobody else's. I'd break his leg if I was Anders or Mathieu, guy sucks, and I mean it. I've never disliked a TB player or ANY pro athlete as much as him. Guy is lucky to make that much money with not one ounce of hockey sense.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
With the first pick in the 2013 NHL Draft the Tampa Bay Lightning select....

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I agree, Carle isnt looking too confident and wise with his decisions.

Lee is lee and probably the worst defenseman Ive ever seen play the game, every motherfriggin time he touches the puck its either an icing cause he's afraid to make a pass or chip it up to teammate for a suicide pass in which results in a turnover or a teammate getting drilled.

Just watch the game winner for the first rangers game, thats a prime example of a terrible decision, chips it out, then skates up to the rangers dman, NUDGES him and then half-ass'd it back and they had already scored.

I blame Lee on quite a few goals, hands down, his fault, nobody else's. I'd break his leg if I was Anders or Mathieu, guy sucks, and I mean it. I've never disliked a TB player or ANY pro athlete as much as him. Guy is lucky to make that much money with not one ounce of hockey sense.

"Remember me?"

-Brett Clark

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
"Remember me?"

-Brett Clark

I actually liked Clark when he first came to the team on the 3rd pairing and filling in on the 2nd pairing occasionally. We used him completely wrong last year, when a third paring D-man is forced him to play 18mins a game, he's going to get exposed.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Everyone who bashes Lee needs to realize he's a #6 D, you act like he's a #1 making these mistakes. Do you expect every D to play like a Norris trophy winner ever shift cause it's not gonna happen. I defend Lee because he plays hard all game, not afraid to take a hit or give one, he competes the best he can. We have some D who don't do that and make similar mistakes as Lee but everyone blames Lee cause he's a minus player. We have some forwards playing god awful right now who aren't helping out the D by not backchecking, turning the puck over, bad line changes. There's so much more wrong with this team than the #6 D.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Played with a broken foot all year.

That just makes it even worse. Why would the worst player on the ice continue playing if he was at an even bigger advantage?

But, c'mon. He was terrible, and now we will be faced to live with watching him get abused by Malkin for years to come.

Vasilevski said:
"Hi"

- Lukas Krajicek.

Valid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->