GDT: 2/14/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

SRQHockey

Feb 12, 2013
I'd like to be wrong but we are play the Caps, they have one decent player on the ice but as a team they are out shooting the boltz and leading. The boltz still have a limited number of shots on goal no follow up to shots on goal and no one in front of the goal... remember crashing the goal that requires hustle this team doesn't deserve the fan support they get if they aren't going to hustle 3 periods a game, are they saving it for the 3rd? its a case of the parts being less then the sum because coaching and training is weak...

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Can't watch the game and I just got back. Besides the score, how are we looking?

I only started watching in the 2nd, we dominated 3/4 of that period and then the Caps returned the favour for the last 1/4 of the period. 17-11-71 look great on the forecheck and kept them pinned for the better of 2 mins and then Stammer's line also are creating good scoring chances. Carle's costly turnover behind the net cost us and we're now down by 1.

Apparently for the first 6 mins of the 1st we looked terrible then woke up and started playing better.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Guys now comes the third period and we are only down by one, so I'm pretty confident we can win this one, we always score in the third, when it really counts :nod:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Can't watch the game and I just got back. Besides the score, how are we looking?

I think this is the first season where period-by-period recaps have regularly been requested. Not meaning it good or bad, just something I've noticed. I guess the economy is recovering.

Others might tell you otherwise but I feel the Lightning have played most of this game well. For a team that had a rough stretch it's not an outstanding game, but it is one that shows the team is recovering. They haven't gotten the goals, but if they keep up the pace, those should come.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Still kinda steamed about Carle's lazy play in a tied game...it's not anymore thanks to him. Garon has made some good saves, and isn't responsible for either goal.

The Pyatt line looks great tonight.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Is anyone watching the feed on premier sports? That break out with the stretch pass by NYR looked fantastic, eventually leading to Gaborik's goal.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Thanks guys.

So we're starting to see what the Philly fans were talking about with Carle. Two costly turnovers this season so far.

Stammer and Marty look good for once?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad