GDT: 2/14/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I guess Hedman knows this games on national TV, wants everyone to think he terrible and overated.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Im starting to see why everyone said we overpaid for Carle. Makes some terrible plays, lacks physicality and doesn't know what a slapshot is.

SRQHockey

Feb 12, 2013
The Boltz look tired, limited shots on goal the new guys relying on Lecav, St. L., & Stamer, who is somewhere else. The newer skaters are not being held to a high enough standard. The coaching staff has gone soft on the team. Look at the Montreal game, if you didn't know better you'd think they were capable of covering a spread with all those goals in 5 minutes. Sorry to be so negative am I wrong?

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
The Boltz look tired, limited shots on goal the new guys relying on Lecav, St. L., & Stamer, who is somewhere else. The newer skaters are not being held to a high enough standard. The coaching staff has gone soft on the team. Look at the Montreal game, if you didn't know better you'd think they were capable of covering a spread with all those goals in 5 minutes. Sorry to be so negative am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. We've looked great this period anything but tired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad