GDT: 2/10/15: SENATORS (20-22-9) at SABRES (16-35-3) TV: RDS2, TSN5, MSG-B, BELL TV - 7PM

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Games like this make me worried for the tank. If everyone is healthy we could go on a good run if Enroth plays really well which he is capable of for stretches at a time. We looked incredible that period.

This team can't consistently play at even half the level of that period. It's the definition of unsustainable.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
c'mon sabres! tie this game up! this sens team isn't very good, who scouted and drafted those scrubs?

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Ottawa looks so much worse than us. With Hall out the rest of the season I'll go ahead and say the Oilers out tank us this year.

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
It was either a goal or Girgensons' man parts going boom. Sometimes you have to look at the big picture.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
c'mon sabres! tie this game up! this sens team isn't very good, who scouted and drafted those scrubs?

Honest question, why do you want them to win games right now?

-------

Sens could use a PP now. Buffalo has 3 PP's to Ottawa's 1

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
u can't tell? he is trolling you

He's been pretty much for the Sabres winning for awhile now, just wondering if he's actually really rooting for them( which is not bad, just perplaxing at this time when there will be no playoffs, and every win just hurts potential position) or just trolling tankers

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
He's been pretty much for the Sabres winning for awhile now, just wondering if he's actually really rooting for them( which is not bad, just perplaxing at this time when there will be no playoffs, and every win just hurts potential position) or just trolling tankers

I would bet the later…

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
-------

Sens could use a PP now. Buffalo has 3 PP's to Ottawa's 1

Youre-welcome_zps3737cc66.gif

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Announcer said Sabres havent scored against the Sens shorthanded since 2002, guess the playoffs dont count.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
The more I watch Myers in the last year I can see why other teams might want him and also why it would be a huge price to pay.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014

I personally still enjoy wins. I know they're not necessarily good for the team, but they're still fun to watch. I don't mind losses since they're what we need, but on the occasion we get a win, I still enjoy it. I don't fret much either way since it's all beyond my control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad