GDT: 2/10/15: SENATORS (20-22-9) at SABRES (16-35-3) TV: RDS2, TSN5, MSG-B, BELL TV - 7PM

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
Scouts at tonights game.

Winnipeg Jets director of pro scouting is Mark Dobson

Winnipeg, eh? Interesting...

Also, hey - look - Ron Rolston! Someone's gotta keep an eye out for him and see if he's still wearing those gardening gloves :laugh:

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Ron Rolston is a scout for the coyotes now? I'm also loving Girgensons-Mitchell-Flynn-Ellis down the middle.

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
Directv customers
Do you still have channel 635-1?
Last night I tried to schedule the recording of tonight's game, but the usual Sabres channel did...not...exist. I didn't try it this morning, but if someone could check and ease my concerns, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to spend time on the phone just to end up with some directv customer service idiot whose solution is for me to stream the game on a pirate site.

Watching the game on it now (DirecTV customer, Brooklyn, NY)

Bps21*

Perfect redirect from Girgensons. It changed direction so much and so early that you wonder where that thing was going if it didn't get touched.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Are the boo birds making noise already? The team deserves it. They're playing scared and are showing zero effort.

Bps21*

Good for Condra to get up and go after him...but maybe it wasn't the best idea. I wouldn't want Deslauriers throwing punches on me. Full respect though.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Neil is going to make des answer for that hit later in the game. I predict a scrap.

Bps21*

Neil is going to make des answer for that hit later in the game. I predict a scrap.

Want this to happen badly. I hate Neil as much as any player in the league. Maybe Des can finally land that uppercut and end him lol.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia

I hope Des gets ahold of Neil later, Karma has about 1500 things coming to him.

I must say the TSN broadcast has been very enjoyable to watch so far.

Keep teasing me, Edmonton...

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Want this to happen badly. I hate Neil as much as any player in the league. Maybe Des can finally land that uppercut and end him lol.

I wouldn't go that far! I would like to see them fight, though. Not sure if Neil's age has caught up to him, butin his prime he was a beast. No one could take a punch like him. I'll never forget watching Brashear feed him 10-15 punches before he finally fell.

Edit: i just watched the fight again, and Neil actually had the takedown. He ate 18 punches. Incredible.

Last edited:

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Quite liking bow tie guy from Ottawa they have being interviewed on TSN. Seems to know his **** and talk about it without the bull ******** around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad