GDT: 2/10/15: SENATORS (20-22-9) at SABRES (16-35-3) TV: RDS2, TSN5, MSG-B, BELL TV - 7PM

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
:sens vs. :sabres

NHL.com Game Preview: Anderson, Phillips out for Senators against Sabres
[NHL]748048[/NHL]

Season series: Ottawa Senators forward Bobby Ryan scored his fourth career hat trick in a 5-2 win against the Buffalo Sabres at Canadian Tire Centre on Dec. 29. Sabres forward Matt Moulson scored the only goal in the shootout in a 5-4 win on Dec. 15. Buffalo goalie Jhonas Enroth is 1-1-0 with a 3.95 goals-against average and .882 save percentage.

Sabres Digital Press Box Game Preview: 2/10/15 vs. OTT
TONIGHT’S GAME

SENATORS at SABRES

This is the third of four meetings between the Sabres and Senators this season.
Next meeting: Friday, March 6 in Ottawa
Last meeting: Ottawa defeated Buffalo, 5-2, in Ottawa on Dec. 29
The Sabres are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games vs. the Senators; 6-1-3 at home.
This is the 123rd game all-time between Buffalo and Ottawa; Buffalo has a 59-46-17 series record.
The Sabres are 33-20-7 at home against the Senators all-time.

Last edited:

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
I forgot what it's like to watch my team actually be good. Those videos man... Can't come soon enough.

Its amazing because next year Im expecting to get 20-25 more points in the standings, be around a .500 team but still have a top 10 pick. And it will still be satisfying to watch than what we witnessed these last 2 years. :laugh:

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Oh man, those are some memories. Hike skool days .

The Corel or Scotiabank or CTC, whatever the hell they were calling it at that time just went absolutely dead, save for a few sections of Sabres fans when Pominville scored. That was a fun night.

I want these times back man. Want em back so bad.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Ryan questionable for Senators against Sabres
Here are the projected lines:

SENATORS

Milan Michalek – Kyle Turris – Mark Stone

Clarke MacArthur – Mika Zibanejad – Bobby Ryan

Mike Hoffman – Curtis Lazar – Alex Chiasson

Erik Condra – David Legwand – Chris Neil

Erik Karlsson – Marc Methot

Jared Cowen – Eric Gryba

Mark Borowiecki – Patrick Wiercioch

Robin Lehner

Andrew Hammond

Scratched: Jean-Gabriel Pageau, Cody Ceci

Injured: Craig Anderson (hand), Zack Smith (wrist), Chris Phillips (unspecified)

SABRES

Chris Stewart – Zemgus Girgensons – Tyler Ennis

Matt Moulson – Torrey Mitchell – Brian Gionta

Marcus Foligno – Brian Flynn – Drew Stafford

Nicolas Deslauriers – Matt Ellis – Patrick Kaleta

Josh Gorges – Tyler Myers

Nikita Zadorov – Rasmus Ristolainen

Mike Weber – Andrej Meszaros

Jhonas Enroth

Michal Neuvirth

Scratched: Cody Hodgson, Andre Benoit, Tyson Strachan

Injured: Cody McCormick (blood clot)

Status Report: Phillips was described as being hurt with “wear and tear” on Monday and will be out for about a week. Anderson is coming back from a hand injury and did not make the trip with the Senators.

Who’s Hot: Foligno had a goal and an assist in his first game back on Sunday against the New York Islanders. He missed 19 games with a broken hand. … Ryan has six points in the past six games.

Ted Nolan Pre-Game (2/10/15) - 6:29 Mins
[nhl]748724[/nhl]

Tyler Ennis Pre-Game (2/10/15) - 1:38 Mins
[NHL]748725[/NHL]

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Someone is going to have to knock Enroth back down to earth to win this one for McEichel.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Man love watching those highlights.. great moments. Drury's game tying goal against the Rangers (Game 5) in the dying seconds is one of my all time favorites, though.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Directv customers
Do you still have channel 635-1?
Last night I tried to schedule the recording of tonight's game, but the usual Sabres channel did...not...exist. I didn't try it this morning, but if someone could check and ease my concerns, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to spend time on the phone just to end up with some directv customer service idiot whose solution is for me to stream the game on a pirate site.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Directv customers
Do you still have channel 635-1?
Last night I tried to schedule the recording of tonight's game, but the usual Sabres channel did...not...exist. I didn't try it this morning, but if someone could check and ease my concerns, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to spend time on the phone just to end up with some directv customer service idiot whose solution is for me to stream the game on a pirate site.

It's back in the guide today.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Scouts at tonights game.

2cpdkly.jpg

Winnipeg Jets director of pro scouting is Mark Dobson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad