GDT: #2 - 10/14/21 | stars @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjksport

Jul 22, 2014
He was trying to defend the pass while keeping his man to the outside. He when it became clear the shot was the play he tried to get in to break it up but was too slow the stop it.

I think he played it right in his head but didn't react quickly enough on the ice.
I total agree, I think forward that gave the pass to the D was coming, so it was a slow developing 2 on 1. I think Trouba even got his stick on the shot and deflected it up. Unfortunately it didn't go high enough to go over the crossbar.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I think Jones has already shown that he is better, but I understand that management wants to give Miller every chance to succeed.

I like Jones and I'm sure he will be in the NHL sooner rather than later. In saying that, if we just compare Miller to Lundkvist, (2) 1st rounders from the same year, both highly touted, it's pretty clear Miller is ahead of him. I'm also fairly positive that Jones would get exposed as a 2nd pairing d-man playing in Miller's role right now.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If we win the next game, we’re 1-1-1, not the worst start in the world, let’s right this ship on Saturday. I’m liking how good we look with the forechecking pressure and getting the puck back to the point for Fox the magician to scan the ice and make a play. Not worried about Panarin and Strome. I’m worried about Zibanejad and Lafreniere who are invisible. This guy is a 1st overall playing like Phil Digiussepe. I’d like to inject some speed into this lineup, go out and get Carl Hagelin at the deadline would be my move, he transforms his whole Line and makes it dangerous.

I like this idea, although I do think inputting someone like Blais will help this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad