GDT: #2 - 10/11/14 | New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Can we play the triangle offense, is that something mystical that will make us win the Cup? I'll have to watch that show for sure.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
I don't know whats worse, the refs or the announcers. Man these talking heads need to ****.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
So where is the chemistry between Nash, MSL and Kreider that we saw in St. Louis???? Not even close.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
I honestly don't think Cam has been that bad.

Klein has been bad. Staal has been bad. Hags-Brassard-MZA continues to misfire. The MSL experiment is clearly problematic. Talbot should have had the first one, but other than that, I blame the team in front of him.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
i still can't see how that's roughing on Glass, but not boarding on 47 (whoever that player is)

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Obviously the League wants CBJ to win tonight, STORYLINES REIGN SUPREME

The league has no stake in rigging the second game of the regular season so that the smallest market beats the biggest market.

Officiating at a professional level is really difficult and usually the best you can hope for is that they mess up in both directions.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I honestly don't think Cam has been that bad.

Klein has been bad. Staal has been bad. Hags-Brassard-MZA continues to misfire. The MSL experiment is clearly problematic. Talbot should have had the first one, but other than that, I blame the team in front of him.

100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad