GDT: #2 - 10/11/14 | New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
BJs have 3 goals on 11 shots basically any real chance they get has gone in and talbot got beat clean off the post too

He's been brutal

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Bobrovsky is doing his part. Talbot isn't. Simple as that. Didn't react much on all three goals. He's not in the game and it's obvious. Not tracking hte puck, can't stop a shot from anismov.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The only goal that is on Talbot is the first one.

Some of you make yourselves sound so incredibly ignorant, it hurts to read. Please just stop with the Talbot talk. Watch the actual play instead of staring at your screens.

I always wondered how some people could post so often in the GDT and watch the game at the same time

Then I realised; it's because they don't watch the game

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
To be fair, I fully admit that JT is on the verge of being my whipping boy this season. He was close last year.

Well, to be fair. He did a great job just staying entirely out of the way of everyone on his team on the goal NYR scored. Lookin gooooood.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Stepan´s injury ****s it all up. Zucc-Brass-Hags is not working. At all.

jgimb

Dec 28, 2012
we look... bad that staal and klien pairing is scary.. but then again so is our third pairing.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY

Some of you make yourselves sound so incredibly ignorant, it hurts to read. Please just stop with the Talbot talk. Watch the actual play instead of staring at your screens.

Especially after this 3rd goal. Both d-men derped and the puck somehow got to the guy who's wide open on the other side of the net. Not on Talbs.

SupersonicMonkey*

Hagelin - Brassard - Zuccarello is not working.

St. Louis in the middle needs to stop.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011

no. He's not alert in goal. Henrik would have spun himself around the world to try and stop it. Talbot's body language is non-reactive to the bounce. First thing happens and he freezes and becomes helpless. He's not fighting.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
That last goal was Brassard not winning a puck race on the boards. That Hagelin-Brassard-Zucc line is awful on the boards because they are too small as a unit, and Brass is disengaged, left Johansson wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad