GDT: #2 - 01/20/2013 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Just when I think we start looking good we give up two goals.

Rangers gotta right the ship quick.

And some of you in this thread really need to act like you're more than a first year hockey fan. The same people were saying the same **** last season and look where we ended up. It's like clockwork.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Wasn't a terrible first period. Definitely still 2-1 if Bickel could've put the body on Vitale

IslesBeBack*

That system had us first in the East last year and nearly in the cup finals. I really don't understand. It's not flashy like a lot of other teams but it's clearly effective.

It was effective over 82 games. With teams gunning from the start, if he doesn't open it up, blocking shots for 60 minutes a game will fail.

Seriously, as a hockey fan I'm just commenting on what I see. The Rangers lineup is too good to see this type of display.

Dorado*

Nothing to look forward to . After months of BS same lousy system , not able to make passes or create an odd man rush . Stretch pass dump in BS

Jocke

Feb 9, 2010
Pittsburgh are getting really lucky. They were out played yesterday against Philly for the most of the game but managed to win by 2-1.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Just when I think we start looking good we give up two goals.

Rangers gotta right the ship quick.

And some of you in this thread really need to act like you're more than a first year hockey fan. The same people were saying the same **** last season and look where we ended up. It's like clockwork.

This season is only 48 games.

That's the freaking issue. Stupid ******* lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad