GDT: #2 – Sabres at Blackhawks – Sat Oct 11, 8:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Good hockey team + energy from the home opener + horrible opponent = blowout.

This is not surprising at all. I don't even care if Reinhart is ready (which I don't think he is); he's not going to develop with the team getting overwhelmed night after night.

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
Hodson panics and trys to clear it up the middle of the ice, he needs to be benched RIGHT NOW!

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
They are entertaining to watch.

I'm not sure why people say this. They are running around like idiots, no game plan. Flat except for a few guys. But Ted Nolan runs around with BS about fine young men. They want to suck and they do.

And when the goaltending sucks, it gets ugly.

omglolnub

Jun 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
It's becoming very clear how much Miller kept this godawful team in games last year. People are worried about the tank being wrecked by the FA additions? With two backup goalies on the roster? :laugh:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
This is why Myers can't be anything more than a #4 when this team wants to win. You have no idea what you are going to get from him on a game to game basis.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'm not sure why people say this. They are running around like idiots, no game plan. Flat except for a few guys. But Ted Nolan runs around with BS about fine young men. They want to suck and they do.

And when the goaltending sucks, it gets ugly.

he's talking about the Hawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad