GDT: #2 – Sabres at Blackhawks – Sat Oct 11, 8:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@BNHarrington - Look for a great convo with Patrick Kane later today on Buffalo News Hockey Blog. #Bills, LeBron, contract, lotsa stuff.

@BNHarrington - #Blackhawks Kane is thrilled Pegula able to keep Bills in Buffalo - with Audio -

Chicago, Illinois - Shhh..Patrick Kane didn't want to make too much of a big deal about it, but the South Buffalo native said today he was fist-pumping under his seat at Soldier Field last month when Dan Carpenter kicked the game-winning field goal to give the Bills their season-opening upset win over the Chicago Bears.

Kane is playing the Buffalo Sabres, his childhood favorite team, in the Chicago Blackhawks' home opener tonight in the United Center. As for his other favorite team, he's thrilled to see the Bills doing well and to see Sabres owner Terry Pegula step in and keep them in Buffalo for the longterm.

"It seems like he's trying to recreate the city of Buffalo by himself," Kane said after the Hawks' pregame skate today. "He's done a lot of good things. Obviously what's going on downtown with HarborCenter, it's definitely an attractive place for players and free agents because you're going to have that winning attitude from the Pegulas. Good for them and the city of Buffalo too. Especially with the Bills having that commitment to stay, that's huge for the city."

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2014/10/11/kane/

#Sabres don't want to be mere foibles for #Blackhawks home opener - http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2014/10/11/sabres-dont-want-mere-foibles-blackhawks-home-opener/

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
A bit perplexed as to why Zadorov isn't getting any game action. Why is he being kept with Buffalo if they're not actually giving him an extended look? It's not like you couldn't justify making Benoit or Mez a healthy scratch.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Living in Central Illinois, I look forward to this game every year. Debating between throwing on my jersey and going up to the bar by myself or staying home and cracking open this Johnnie Walker Black Label.

4-3 Sabres. Goals for Myers, Stewart, Reinhart, and Stafford with the winner. Saad, Toews, Keith for the Hawks.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Please patron saint of ISP's, grant me the bandwidth to watch this, the patience to handle your buffering, and the sense to find the coldest beer in the fridge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad