Pre-Game Talk: 1st Round Opponent: Detroit Red Wings vs. Boston Bruins

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
He was very solid in last years playoffs, He always seems to turn it up a notch during the playoffs. There's no denying that.

I don't think Detroit signs Cleary again if he doesn't put together those playoff stats. He really did perform better and literally looked better than he did in the regular season.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I don't think Detroit signs Cleary again if he doesn't put together those playoff stats. He really did perform better and literally looked better than he did in the regular season.

We all knew that was an anomaly.

They should have recognized that. It was a personal decision to bring back Cleary, not a business one.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
We all knew that was an anomaly.

They should have recognized that. It was a personal decision to bring back Cleary, not a business one.

Yeah, I understand that. I am just saying, he stepped his play up. Had he left after that playoff run, it would have been a really nice way to say goodbye. I wish he didn't ruin his rep here that bad, because he really was one of the team's better players for a couple years.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Hey guys!

So my goal in the next few years is to see my Bruins in every team's arena. I'm making progress, seeing them in SJ, WPG, TPA, OTT, NYR, and MIN's arenas the past few years.

Need to see a game at the Joe, so I've bought myself a Game 3 ticket for Tuesday. Incredibly excited to see a game in a great barn.

I know mass transit's pretty tough to come by, but it looks like I will be able to get from my hotel by the airport in Romulus to the rink with a (long) bus ride. However, the buses seem to be done by the time the game will likely end.

So will it be easy to hail a cab outside after the game? Any other suggestions?

Tobeflop

Jan 19, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys!

Hi!

I'd say it's pretty easy to hail a cab from outside the Joe. I've never taken one, but there should be some cabs lined up there after the game and plenty of people waiting for more cabs to arrive. You'll be fine.

Last edited:

J15

Mar 18, 2009
Hey guys!

So my goal in the next few years is to see my Bruins in every team's arena. I'm making progress, seeing them in SJ, WPG, TPA, OTT, NYR, and MIN's arenas the past few years.

Need to see a game at the Joe, so I've bought myself a Game 3 ticket for Tuesday. Incredibly excited to see a game in a great barn.

I know mass transit's pretty tough to come by, but it looks like I will be able to get from my hotel by the airport in Romulus to the rink with a (long) bus ride. However, the buses seem to be done by the time the game will likely end.

Have you tried calling your hotel and seeing what they suggest? They're usually pretty good for taking care of that kind of stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad