GDT: #18: Philadelphia Flyers@Pittsburgh Penguins | 8:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Pretty much impossible for DB to be fired this year unless it's after the Olympics.

And it's going to have to come from the big bosses Mario and Burkle so it's highly unlikely, this year atleast.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Madden has been complaining for the last few weeks on his radio show that all the fun and games at practice or in other words the CEC Golf Club & Resort means a coaching change is needed.:D

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
wish the pens sticks were made of coal...they are gripping the sticks so hard we would have god damn diamonds by now

Fire Shero*

Malkin would be better off going back to Russia for a couple of seasons and make a comeback to a team with depth and a competent coach/GM.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Malkin would be better off going back to Russia for a couple of seasons and make a comeback to a team with depth and a competent coach/GM.

brick-art.jpg

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pretty much impossible for DB to be fired this year unless it's after the Olympics.

And it's going to have to come from the big bosses Mario and Burkle so it's highly unlikely, this year atleast.

Highly unlikely he gets fire during the regular season unless the team goes into a massive tail spin.

That being said a playoff embarrassment could well cost him his job.

Frustrating as this mini losing streak is it's a long season. We'll right the ship and the playoffs will tell the story, as always. The regular season means next to nothing as we all know this team has the talent to coast its way into a playoff spot.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Malkin looked incredible tonight.

No, hardly incredible. Yes he had great jump. Yes he made some nice passes, nice moves. But he has ZERO confidence with the puck right now. He fumbles it in close, loses the handle in traffic. He used to dance around people like they were standing still.

I hope he snaps out of it.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Bylsma needs to be fired. That's the only way this stuff will stop. What a lousy game.
Agree that it might be time for a change but lets not let this teams stars off the hook.

Malkin had 2 good shifts.
Crosby missed break aways and made at least 3 stupid give aways.
Letang is just playing putrid hockey.
Everyone and their mother missed the net tonight.

Offense is just to hard for this team and its because they play role player hockey. How many times do we have to see Letang and Sutter just throw a wrist shot on net from above the circles? Make a friggin play already. I've seen better puck management in mens league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad