GDT: #18: Philadelphia Flyers@Pittsburgh Penguins | 8:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiptanaka

Jan 12, 2006
Woonsocket
I would be okay with this team struggling for a large period of time and missing the playoffs - maybe it would actually force a change. Even if they do well in the regular season, which will ultimately happen, it'll just end up in a flameout anyway.

Well we scored 2 goals in an embarrassing 4 game sweep and Shero reacted by extending Bylsma, so I wouldn't be too optimistic.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
**** it. Trade Crosby and Malkin and get 6 more untalented grinders and we can make a team like Philly and actually win. This team makes me sick.

brick-art.jpg

aSockalypse

Feb 9, 2011
"It's alright guys, we've got a lot of good to look back on! Did you see when my boy here Tanner blocked those 3 shots in a row??? That's how we're gonna win games in the stretch, we'll be fine"

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
The Flyers got competent goaltending tonight and that was enough. Tight defense is not required at this point.
Also, no need to be an ass.

eternal optimist. no reason to be upset with anything that happens in the regular season because it's not the playoffs. no reason to be upset with anything that happens in the playoffs because it's just a game and there's always next year.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'm just asking for anything right now.
Changing lines...
Internal meetings...
Benching and putting players who suck in the press box...

Anything.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Big minus to the CEC ice. Why do we continuously have the worst ice in the league? State of the art building my ass.

SV1

Apr 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
We stink.

But it's ok, I'm sure we'll 'get to our game' eventually.

Sad thing is, this putrid rubbish is 'our game' and has been for a long time. Extensions for everyone!!

penguins2946*

I just simply don't care anymore. I can't find any reason to give a damn.

TheBeardofJustice

May 8, 2013
New Jersey

It is time we faced this fact. Either go full of grinder like the Flyers and get greasy **** goals or actually build a team. Not this putrid ****. We are wasting Crosby and Malkin like this. It isn't even fun watching anymore. They all look like they hate the sport when they play. At least the Sabres and Flyers look like they are enjoying themselves.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Brutal hockey by an over rated squad but hey... the rest of the league doesn't hate the Pens anymore.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Big minus to the CEC ice. Why do we continuously have the worst ice in the league? State of the art building my ass.

Yeah this was a factor in the game. The puck was always bouncing off their sticks. The Pens need to recognize that and play a simpler game but damn was the ice bad.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
It is time we faced this fact. Either go full of grinder like the Flyers and get greasy **** goals or actually build a team. Not this putrid ****. We are wasting Crosby and Malkin like this. It isn't even fun watching anymore. They all look like they hate the sport when they play. At least the Sabres and Flyers look like they are enjoying themselves.

brick-art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad