GDT: #18| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | November 15th | 7:00 PM | F/W 7-5

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
That should be it.

Terrible coverage on so many plays. Despite the systemic improvements, I expect this to happen all season. Too many flawed players. Then there were sequences that I thought they kept NYR to the perimeter.

But a win’s a win.

Hope Beau starts contributing now.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Games vs the NYR are always outliers in terms of how they normally play vs other teams. See the final score as evidence, its an abnormal score line for the team this year that normally plays low scoring affairs. Take the 2 points vs a hot cross town rival and shore up the defensive woes and lets go.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I’d like to see Dal Colle in next game for Johnston or if Martin is back Kuhnhackl.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
1-10-2

a2f8035bd33203e51a1b84f61fbd694f.jpg

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Wow what a polarizing game

Glad to see Beau play well he is on a line with the 2 smartest players the Isles have had in some time

Best player on the ice and possibly the best forward this year.... Brock Nelson, very Kesler like in this game, continues to show that he could a very good two way forward

Trotz called the timeout at the right time

Kuhnackl is a disrupter I think he should be 4th line C since Gionta was awful IMO

The bad parts of the game..

Hickey/Mayfield - they get pinned in all game... they are on the ice for all the power play goals against that is why Hickey has a great plus/minus

Clutter he was lost without Cizikas, got an empty nut goal but bad game.

Barzal had a bad night for sure.

Leddy also had a very good game...

This team is putting it together, they win when they play bad which is what contending teams do

Reactions: Capt Obvious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad