GDT: #18 - 02/26/2013 | Winnipeg Jets @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
holy ****, what was gilroy doing trying to lay between hanks legs, doesnt he know birons the one with the five hole problem, where was he against the isles

FATCHAMALA11

Kneel Before Zod
Feb 16, 2006
NJ
I understand that Stepan's play on that 3 on 1 was mind boggling, but you guys all jump down his throat pretty quickly. Everything he does wrong is now amplified. Say what you will but his line is consistently the best line every night, no matter who his wingers are.

Hes good for skating puck in behind the net everytime and losing it.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
**** this game

Callahan has been the ONLY Ranger who hasn't been a complete embarrassment.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Games going off for real this time.

this team is gutless, a ****ing joke. Rangers fans continue to get ****ed over despite being one of the most loyal fanbases in sports.

**** off, Rangers.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Game over, now let's try not to lose any more players to injuries. Hope Callahan is okay. I'm glad to see he got back out for another shift.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
what do they see in bickel i'll never know...

Lundqvist looks great tonight...

not sharp at all...

KreiMeARiver*

If anyone has center ice and watches pretty much any other game... you'll realize how bad we are, offensively.

I've always thought that, but it's really obvious, this year. Offensively, we are a complete joke.

Now we can't even play D.

It's time for Torts to go. Last year was special...but half the team is different. The HBO special is over, Winter Classic over.... all that's left is a crappy system that doesn't work, and a coach nobody hears anymore.

Oh and Richards, somewhere outside by MSG shoving hot dogs in his pie hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad