GDT: #18 - 02/26/2013 | Winnipeg Jets @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@DaveLozo: Jokinen has 2 goals tonight. He had four in 26 games with the Rangers. Ha. That's funny.â€

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I hate to be the "why not just bring up McIlrath?" guy. But I'm pretty close to being that guy. It can't be worse. Can it?

NYRANGERAMI*

Were missing players i get that. But that is no excuse for the guys who are actually playing not to hustle. I could understand if they all gave 110% and we lost. Because than we could say, well, they just arent that good. But they dont even try.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Bickel, Gilroy, Stralman, Richards, Stepan, Gaborik, Boyle, Halpern, Pyatt, Mashinter= worthless garbage.

Dorado*

Kreider misplayed the puck causing the whole thing . Not sure what happened to him and how he became so bad

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
At my wits end. Talk about injuries and the shortened season and no camp all you want. Go through the litany of excuses. NOTHING excuses the sheer, evident, lack of heart and effort on THIS team. Give me Dubi and Prust back.

GFiP*

If anyone has center ice and watches pretty much any other game... you'll realize how bad we are, offensively.

I've always thought that, but it's really obvious, this year. Offensively, we are a complete joke.

Now we can't even play D.

It's time for Torts to go. Last year was special...but half the team is different. The HBO special is over, Winter Classic over.... all that's left is a crappy system that doesn't work, and a coach nobody hears anymore.

Oh and Richards, somewhere outside by MSG shoving hot dogs in his pie hole.
Yup, this offense looks like an ahl offense.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Sam is blaming the injuries but maybe he should blame our 2 so-called elite forwards for not contributing in the last 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad