GDT: #18 - 02/26/2013 | Winnipeg Jets @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Loffen is back!!!

And I'll be watching live again so the Rangers win.

PS: When I watch the Rangers live this season, they are 7-0-1

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
YES!!!

“@NYDNRangers: Rick Nash IS on the ice for AM skate, wearing a contact jersey for #NYR”

“@NYDNRangers: No Ryan McDonagh”

KreiMeARiver*

YES!!!

“@NYDNRangers: Rick Nash IS on the ice for AM skate, wearing a contact jersey for #NYRâ€

“@NYDNRangers: No Ryan McDonaghâ€

oh man that would be amazing if he plays..

16 To Stanley*

YES!!!

“@NYDNRangers: Rick Nash IS on the ice for AM skate, wearing a contact jersey for #NYRâ€

“@NYDNRangers: No Ryan McDonaghâ€

Don't know if it's a bad thing that nothing has made me more happy than hearing this in probably the past couple weeks.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay
Arron Asham also not on ice; even though this is optional morning skate. Appears he will miss fourth straight tonight. Bickel in F jersey

If Nash plays.....

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Pyatt-Richards-Gaborik
Powe-Boyle-Callahan
Bickel-Halpern-Mashinter?

Miller and Kreider sitting?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Rick Nash and Chris Kreider are the last two on the ice to work with coaches and backup goalie Marty Biron. They may be the scratches.”

“@AGrossRecord: Check that on Nash and Kreider. Kreider called off the ice. Now only Nash still out there working with Biron.”

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
If Nash plays.....

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Pyatt-Richards-Gaborik
Powe-Boyle-Callahan
Bickel-Halpern-Mashinter?

Miller and Kreider sitting?

I think there's no way Torts sits Miller, even if he does deserve it (and a trip back to the A, IMHO).

I bet we see...

Hagelin - Stepan - Nash
Pyatt - Richards - Gaborik
Miller - Boyle - Callahan
Mash - Halpern - Powe

Ninja Edit - https://twitter.com/AGrossRecord/status/306431883280007168

Rick Nash and Chris Kreider are the last two on the ice to work with coaches and backup goalie Marty Biron. They may be the scratches.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Nash doesn't think he'll be ready tonight. Has been skating since last week on his own. Won't specify his injury. Says it was a few things.”

“@AGrossRecord: I asked Nash directly if he had a concussion. He said he's not a doctor, he had a few issues.”

“@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR Nash said he hopes to be back soon, did not give definitive answer on whether he'll play tonight but called today's step a "positive"”

“@AGrossRecord: However, Nash does not deny at least one issue stemmed from Lucic hit in Boston.”

“@KatieStrangESPN: #NYR Nash sidestepped question of whether he had concussion, said he's not a doctor but was "banged-up" and dealing with a bunch of things”

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
Based on his answers, seems like its a minor concussion that he and the organization is being extra cautious about.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYDNRangers: Players out for tonight's game: McDonagh, Nash, Asham and a forward to be named later. Nash practiced today tho #NYR”

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Thorburn may be playing. The Jets are a big physical team, have been for a few years. Not saying I agree with Kreider sitting but let's not make a huge deal of the 3~4 minutes Bickel will be getting.

This line made me chuckle since the Jets have only been back for one and a third seasons...

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Hopefully we can just continue to stay afloat until we get healthy. We are only 1 pt from the playoffs with games in hand on everyone but Boston.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYRangers: "I feel good...it's getting better...it's a positive day, for sure...I don't know about tonight, but definitely a good day"-Rick Nash”

“@NYRangers: "It's a lot of different things...I've been banged up quite a bit, and obviously didn't feel like I could compete out there"-Rick Nash”

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yay! Rick Nash still exists. Love the guy, hope he can get back for us soon.

Missing him and McD is a huge blow. Time for Beaver to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad