GDT: [#17] Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 1:00 CST (FS-SW)

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Bishop was bad and was absolutely a problem. You don't have to be amazing to win a game as a goalie when your team scores 4 goals.

Reactions: Zapp

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I love that Denis doesn't give a **** about his goal in that interview, maybe it's his english but he really didn't care because of the loss.

Maybe I'm reading into it wrong?

Reactions: joshik

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
With the way he has been setting people up lately and winning his battles, I would love to see Nichushkin get some first PP unit time. Something has gotta change with that unit

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That play of Spezza taking about 10 seconds and lobbing the pass over several defenders sticks to Seguin might be the most predictable play I've ever seen lol. Like come on its 4 on 3 OT you have to have quicker puck movement than that, and if you do do that then Seguin needs to throw it back door to Benn or something. Change it up sometimes they literally did the same.play 4 times on that PP

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That play of Spezza taking about 10 seconds and lobbing the pass over several defenders sticks to Seguin might be the most predictable play I've ever seen lol. Like come on its 4 on 3 OT you have to have quicker puck movement than that, and if you do do that then Seguin needs to throw it back door to Benn or something. Change it up sometimes they literally did the same.play 4 times on that PP

They needed to move around more . They just got stationary and passed it around until someone tried to shoot a very stopable shot. Should've changed the Powerplay Unit up after 40-50 seconds. The first one didn't get anything dangerous done.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia

SERIOUSLY... I don't know how to explain it, but instead of Seguin just cranking it right away, fake the shot and put it back into the middle to Miro, he has the left-handed shot, I know it's a farther back but it changes the point of attack. Rebounds will come from that for the crease-crashers.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I didn't even notice Hanley tonight, that's good news, I think.

I was only listening to the game and I heard he was out there on the PK during the tieing goal. I was thinking to myself WTF is Hanley doing out in the last minute on the PK?! I guess someone had to be out there with Lindell in the box.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I was only listening to the game and I heard he was out there on the PK during the tieing goal. I was thinking to myself WTF is Hanley doing out in the last minute on the PK?! I guess someone had to be out there with Lindell in the box.

The other options to play with Miro at that point were two offensive defenseman in Honka and Gleason or Heatherington who aparently isn't even trusted over the newly called up guys. Played just 10 minutes today and thats with two other guys just called up ^^

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia

You're not wrong, I mainly meant as a 5-on-5 guy. But like you said, who else goes out in that situation?

Reactions: Karitimes

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I thought Hanley was solid. His play style is very similar to Lindell's but he's just not as big. That PP goal was just off a great pass

Reactions: Karitimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad