GDT: [#17] Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 1:00 CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It’ll be a miracle if we get a point out of this.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
One would suspect Nashvile will score quite a few. It's possible we may also get some goals too though and if Ben plays a blinder you never know. But I would say the odds are stacked against us.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
We win tonight with this defensive lineup and i crown us a contender .

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
What the hell happened to our defense?

Was on vacation the last two weeks; kept up with road-trip, scores and standings but that was about it. What two weeks can do.

Time for Honka to stand up, Heiskanen will be fine and Lindell will do what Lindell does.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What’s the latest on Johns? He was in full practice and close to possibly playing a couple of weeks ago?

Honestly nobody knows outside Johns and some people in the organisation . This is not something you can predict or put a timetable on . He's ready when he's ready . Johns already had 3 or 4 concussions so it might be something that never fully goes away.

What the hell happened to our defense?

Methot has a lingering knee issue , Carrick blocked a shot with his ankle , Klingberg with his hand . In the AHL Bayreuther also has a knee injury and Scarlett has torn his ACL and is out for the year.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Honestly nobody knows outside Johns and some people in the organisation . This is not something you can predict or put a timetable on . He's ready when he's ready . Johns already had 3 or 4 concussions so it might be something that never fully goes away.

Methot has a lingering knee issue , Carrick blocked a shot with his ankle , Klingberg with his hand . In the AHL Bayreuther also has a knee injury and Scarlett has torn his ACL and is out for the year.
Thank you.

Yeah I know Johns is sort of “close to or far from”, really sucks.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I’ve seen guys like Shore and Dickinson are helping offensively, even Smith. What about Ritchie - of course not. This will be an interesting game today.

Best team in the league against the most dwindled defense.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What are we gonna do if its Heiskanen or Lindell that is sick? Even losing Polak at this point would be horrible

Reactions: Dynamite Time

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Hope to be over .500 when Klinger comes back. Doubt it, though.

Interested to see Gleason in a game. Recall him being strong in camp, more so than Hanley, but they said he had a good camp, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad