Post-Game Talk: #17 | Golden Knights at Flyers | November 18, 2023 | Flyers win 4-3 (OT)

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Look, I'm happy and all and I don't think they should be buyers or anything, but they've gone toe to toe with Vegas in two games now. The first game as well could have gone either way.

TK could have had 3 tonight. Do the Flyers have a McDavid? No, but they seem to have a Hedman-lite in Sanheim. If he's 'elite' talent, they definitely have two in him and Hart.

And this isn't post-cup win hangover Vegas. They're still at the top of the league.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Look, I'm happy and all and I don't think they should be buyers or anything, but they've gone toe to toe with Vegas in two games now. The first game as well could have gone either way.

TK could have had 3 tonight. Do the Flyers have a McDavid? No, but they seem to have a Hedman-lite in Sanheim. If he's 'elite' talent, they definitely have two in him and Hart.
Hopefully their “McDavid” is in the KHL. Or I’m seeing a Crosby-type.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Assuming Walker plays out the season at this level, I really do wonder if they can extend him or if it would even be beneficial in the long term?

He's having a great season nearing 30 so I'd imagine it's just in his best interest to find the biggest paycheck he can.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I have an infantile baby passed out on me so I couldn't react in any way at the end.

Feels like the best quality 1pm game since the Chicago vengeance game that Pronger won.
Ah memories of 2008 playoffs. My son was born in April and I watched the entire playoffs with him asleep on my chest. Can’t jump or yell. Hockey zen. ❤️

Maybe the worst OT I’ve ever seen
Ice must’ve been crappy, no one could handle it.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Assuming Walker plays out the season at this level, I really do wonder if they can extend him or if it would even be beneficial in the long term?

He's having a great season nearing 30 so I'd imagine it's just in his best interest to find the biggest paycheck he can.
Walker needs dealt at deadline to the highest bidder for a pick or 2. No upside to extending him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad