GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdawg1989*

Bergevin has ALOT of work to do.

Move Gionta, DD, Drewisky, Bouillon, Gorges, Markov, Moen. Please.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Ah, yes time for the Habs to get ***** slapped around...and then Moen to wait until there's less than a minute left to do something.

BeBen*

9rHAR8I.gif

MRW the Pens call a timeout at 5-1 before Therrien does

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Guys, I love you all* but I'm abandoning thread. Staying up till 4-5am every night to watch games has directly affected my work and honestly, this isn't worth it.

If I miss the comeback of the year, so be it. I can't bear to see Therrien's dumb fat face any longer.

*Not all.

Thank god.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He did bring an important dimension to the team but let's not bring in revisionist history to pretend he was having an elite season. He's ridiculously inconsistent. But he's also much better than Boullion/DD/Weber/rookies

Emelin was steady outside of a few bad games(Boston come to mind...) where Markov was abdolutle crappy.

Dude, that goal's on Price. I won't get too upset since he came in cold.

No... Price gave a perfect rebound. Sadly one man was a spectator on the play and the other one was recovering from his pinch at the blue line.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
I don't really understand the decision to go with Price... let him have his rest, let him have his game tomorrow against the Jets...

Don't throw out cold your non-confident number one goalie in a 3-0 game when your defence plays like this... All of this right before the playoffs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad