GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

theschwab13

Jul 2, 2012
Bandwagon fans much? Newsflash people: You can't win every game!

Can't win every game, but it'd be nice to atleast make it seem like the team is giving a ****. The only way we stay in second is if the Bruins lose like we do. This team has been a ****ing joke. I hope Therrien rips this team a new one during the intermission. If they don't come to play tomorrow night, we only have 4 games to get our **** together. I'm always optimistic, but its hard to be right now. This is pathetic hockey from a very capable team. They aren't a bad team, but the Florida Panthers are playing better hockey the past 3 games. Therrien has not made a response. We need a shakeup tomorrow night. It is going to be our first must win against TB. We have no luck. Bourque needs to be benched, along with DD, Bou, and Pacioretty too. We can't play Leafs in round 1. We will be too emotionally tired if we make it out of round 1 to go on in round 2. Something must be done. I am embarrassed right now honestly. There must be yelling and screaming by the staff. The team is unmotivated.

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
And Galch better play like 10 minutes in the 3rd, he's been dynamite every time he's been on the ice. The only guy trying to get something going towards the net once he's close to the puck.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Therrien should really start enforcing his own words that whoever deserves to play will.
Time to mix some of the lines up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad