GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Habs are a mess, RDS is a mess, my homework is a mess. I think it is just one of those nights.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
I am happy the TSN panelists agree with me that team strues without Emelin and not with the hockey "analysts" in these boards.
LOL

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
I hate all the media TSN, SN, CBC, all of them. All they want is MTL vs TOR and to see TOR beat the Habs like how they've done so far this season. Screw the media.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Just got home and saw the score. Also saw both goalies were used, what the heck ?!? :laugh:

Who's in net now ? Budaj started or Price ? :laugh:

:cry:

Budaj played the first and let in 3 goals. Price started the second and let in 2 goals.

Yann Danis expected to get the nod for the third.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I hate all the media TSN, SN, CBC, all of them. All they want is MTL vs TOR and to see TOR beat the Habs like how they've done so far this season. Screw the media.

Despite all that's happened lately, I'm willing to bet that when the chips are down, facing Toronto in the playoffs may turn out to be the exact opposite result that the regular season series has given us. Just a gut feeling.

theboss*

CBC is the worst they dickride the leafs so much. I hope we play the laffs in the playoffs and beat them. Don Cherry would cry.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Just got home and saw the score. Also saw both goalies were used, what the heck ?!? :laugh:

Who's in net now ? Budaj started or Price ? :laugh:

:cry:

Price, as of the end of the second period. It is still unknown who will start the third. Smart money is on Tokarski.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
You're seeing teams bearing down and playing tighter more playoff style hockey....and as we can see, the Habs, particularly their D is not built to handle it.

durojean

May 29, 2007
Bourque Plekanec Gionta
Pacioretty Eller Desharnais
Prust Galchenyuk Gallagher

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
3 blowouts in a row....wow, TB tomorrow, and the Caps on Saturday. This could get real ugly, real fast.

Jets fan coming here in peace..... When Emilin was injured before you guys played the Caps I got ripped apart on my own board about how Emilin wasn't that much of a factor.... Well, looks like I was right. In the last four games (tonight's game not included) the Habs have given up 16 GA. Markov looks lost out there without his partner. Here's to hoping for a strong finish for the Habs (maybe you guys can rest a few of your stars for the Jets/Habs game on the 25th :sarcasm:.

Go Habs

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I believe the habs are trying to position themselves into a better draft spot. I see their strategy, and agree, that we need to slip down to 7-8th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad