GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Cooke should be in the box too. Gallagher shot the puck and there was at least 2 full seconds after Gally shot the puck.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
BGally struggling tonight with a lot of penalties. Normally he is the one getting us PPs with his strong fore checking.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Care to venture a guess?

seinfeld.gif

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Bourque - Desharnais - Prust
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gionta
Moen - Halpern - Dumont

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
MT better give Gally & Eller more ice time this is getting fricking ridiculous. We.Can't.Do.****. Wake up!!!!!!!!

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Eller is now tied with DD in points now despite having about one fourth of DD's PP time.

I wouldn't even be surprised that Galchenyuk overtake DD's production by the end of the season.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Eller and Galchenyuk have been this team's offense for the past few weeks and can't get the ice time.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Not hating Emelin. Just tired to read the comments about how he's so incredible, incredibly missing, and that if we start using that excuse, management will, hence not making any ****ing changes next year, hence a worst D year than we had this year. 'Cause that D, INCLUDING Emelin, is not great. 1 player does not solely changes the dimension of a team. You want a tough defense, bring me 3 more like that. THEN it becomes your identity. Emelin wasn't double shifting. Was not even used on the PP. And frankly, do people remember how he was struggling also? Now...is he better than Drewiske, Bouillon and Weber? OF COURSE he is. But it doesn't make HIM the great d-man people thought he is. It makes our depth really bad instead.

But I'm also pissed off at Emelin. All great to be that tough d-man, but that check was totally stupid. No need to freakin start what you can't finish. A chance that it would have woken up that Bruins team. A chance he would have gotten his face pounded maybe ending his career. And he chances he gets hurt.....And our lack of depth will probably cost us an early exit. I hope he picks his players and his moments better. I know that a physical player doesn't choose and just hit the targets. But like everything, I believe in picking your spots better. I belive in Moen trying to fight people losing 2-0 instead of 7-3 and so on.

Emelin is clearly on my top 4 even if he struggled this year. But tons of teams have lost guys like that. And some were fine replacing them. I had hoped we could have done it.

I hope that the only reason why Bergevin kept his picks and his future is that he recognizes how overrated we were and that we are going to fix this in the summer. Let's seriously hope he recognizes that.

Ok, I see your point now and I agree with it. You're right about our D not being "great" even with Emelin and I too hope Bergevin does something to improve it next year.

I don't agree with you blaming him for his injury though. If the hit connected the way he wanted it to connect, it would've been a phenomenal hit. Unfortunately, it went completely wrong and now he's done for the year. **** happens. :(

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
MT should be calling timeout after the 3rd or 4th goal. He is getting out coached, players are getting out played, defense is horrid absolute horrid and the goaltending is no where near NHL caliber right now.

djeez

Fower Porward
Nov 1, 2009
Quebec
Let's see the positive aspect of this: Stamkos and Ovechkin will make the Rocket race amazingly fun with the tons o goals they'll get tomorrow and Saturday vs Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad