GDT: #16 - 11/7/13 | New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
The Rangers' FenClose is at 55.75% over the past ten games, the Jackets' is at 46.52%. We should dominate this one.

Of course since I said that we'll lose 5-0 with a Gabby hat trick and Dubi and Arty with one each.

Zuccarello -4 since I just added him to my fantasy team.

LGR!

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Great thing is that the Rangers have the second most ROWs (7) behind only Pitt (10) in the division. Its early but being 2 or 3 or more up on the rest of the teams in the Met in that category is a big deal the way the playoff structure goes.

Man, would love to have Nash back 100%

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
Oh no. Another game allready.
These back to backs are harder for the Norwegian fans than the players.
LGR
Betting 50 vcash that Animisov will not do that shooting celebration tonight.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Rangers' FenClose is at 55.75% over the past ten games, the Jackets' is at 46.52%. We should dominate this one.

Of course since I said that we'll lose 5-0 with a Gabby hat trick and Dubi and Arty with one each.

Zuccarello -4 since I just added him to my fantasy team.

LGR!

Dude, you really take these stats too religiously.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Thanks! You guys were my team in the west, sucks that I kinda root against you now :( haha.
How is Dubi, Anisamov doing? Is Erixon playing or is he in the minors?

Neither is scoring much (nor is anyone else, for that matter!) and both have been all over the lineup, due to injuries. Dubi works hard every shift and seems to be emerging as the team's leader. Many fans see him as the next captain of the CBJ. Arty does pretty much what he's always done - look great for awhile, then disappear. Erixon is tearing up the AHL for Springfield and is expected to be recalled, soon. Many think the team may be showcasing Nikitin for a trade that will free up space for his return.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
the biggest improvement I have seen with this team is movement. from everyone.

big example is the McDonagh pinch

Guys are darting and going to the net with purpose.

As long as we continue to move and get tot he front of the net we are going to be a tough team to beat.

However, it's a mindset that has to sink in. The way it sinks in is to be successful when you do it so it becomes something you can believe in and trust.

LGR

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Great thing is that the Rangers have the second most ROWs (7) behind only Pitt (10) in the division. Its early but being 2 or 3 or more up on the rest of the teams in the Met in that category is a big deal the way the playoff structure goes.

Man, would love to have Nash back 100%

I have a bad feeling there.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Neither is scoring much (nor is anyone else, for that matter!) and both have been all over the lineup, due to injuries. Dubi works hard every shift and seems to be emerging as the team's leader. Many fans see him as the next captain of the CBJ. Arty does pretty much what he's always done - look great for awhile, then disappear. Erixon is tearing up the AHL for Springfield and is expected to be recalled, soon. Many think the team may be showcasing Nikitin for a trade that will free up space for his return.

Dubs would have been C here if not for Drury grooming Callahan. He will be a great captain.

I think he has a shot at Team 'Murica for the Olympics.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Hoping for another win but this game will be more physical than last nights for sure. Columbus' team is built in the same mold as St Louis. Big forwards who like to take the body and wear you down.

Bardof425*

No offense to the former Blueshirts, but a team with a first line with both Dubi and Arty on it cannot have enough scoring depth. Score 3 and we should take this one.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Nash (unfortunately injured), Brassard, Dorsett and Stralman all playing their former team and on the CLB side we see Dubinsky, Tyutin, Erixon, Anisimov (my fav. post-2000 Ranger) and of course Gaborik!

Very interesting game.

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Oh no. Another game allready.
These back to backs are harder for the Norwegian fans than the players.
LGR
Betting 50 vcash that Animisov will not do that shooting celebration tonight.

Stick with it man! This will be an easy one for me since I work night shift haha

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I don't think I have ever not had a gut wrenching feeling when a back-up has played with, or against the Rangers ever until now.

I was okay with Marty in his first pair of years. Towards the end no. Johnson made me a little uneasy but not as bad as auld or Valiquette.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Gaborik has always lit the lamp against us. Dubinsky is sure to step it up about 15 notches. Tonight is going to be rough unless we shut them down early, forecheck, and keep them on their heels. We need to play our game, come out flying, and ::gulp:: score first.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Gaborik will be extra amped up this game, which means he'll probably have a dud game.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Rangers lose 12-1

Gaborik - 4
Dubinsky 4
Anisimov - 3
Erixon - 2
Audy-Marchessault - 2
Tyutin - 1
Delisle - 1

Pyatt - 1