GDT: #16 – Sabres at Blues – Tue Nov 15, 8:00PM ET – MSG-B

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
As much as i know injuries and aging contracts being a big part of this teams lack of on ice success. There's still a part of me that worries that this team will end up like the Columbus Blue Jackets of the 2000's. Having that one big star player up front, Nash. But they could never fill the team with talent to help him win.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Such a poor effort in the 3rd. And we have 0 finishing ability on offense. When was the last time we scored more than 1 goal in a game?

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
As much as i know injuries and aging contracts being a big part of this teams lack of on ice success. There's still a part of me that worries that this team will end up like the Columbus Blue Jackets of the 2000's. Having that one big star player up front, Nash. But they could never fill the team with talent to help him win.

That wont happen. They already have 3 players I think can be stars, Eichel, ROR, and Risto.

They just need to fill in around them. It will take time, we have plenty of it. Eichel cant even drink yet in the US.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Not surprised with Eichel, ROR, Ennis, Bogo, and Kulikov out. You hope that Reinhart will step up, but he did have our only goal and several other good chances.

Defensive depth is bad. I have trouble blaming Bylsma for a conservative game plan. We have a very thin roster at the moment.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Not surprised with Eichel, ROR, Ennis, Bogo, and Kulikov out. You hope that Reinhart will step up, but he did have our only goal and several other good chances.

Defensive depth is bad. I have trouble blaming Bylsma for a conservative game plan. We have a very thin roster at the moment.

Can we blame him for something else then?

The guy is brutal.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Our sucking at ES scoring is something that's gone on since Disco started coaching this team

The conservative approach IS NOT an adjustment to the current roster situation. It's been his approach since he became our coach. We are at the bottom in almost all 5v5 offensive categories. That's not because of the recent injuries. We sucked at ES offense last year as well.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006

Okposo has stepped up. He cant do it all though. Its actually encouraging watching Okposo. I think about what it will be like when they are healthy, if it ever happens. You have ROR and Okposo coming at you, then Eichel and Reinhart, and then the FLG line.

I said when Eichel was injured that it gives us a chance to evaluate the roster better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad