Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
z6lXvTr.png

Scottie bein' Scottie!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel like half the shots I see is someone hacking out of a bunker or someone rolling 30 feet past the hole if not both

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Not sure if it's an Open problem or a Peacock one but the camera work is terrible. Ball tracking is amateurish at best and angles aren't very good. Again Not sure it's because of the course and not being able to get towers up or Peacock is poor and doesn't want to use them but it's not as good viewing as most other tournaments.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not sure if it's an Open problem or a Peacock one but the camera work is terrible. Ball tracking is amateurish at best and angles aren't very good. Again Not sure it's because of the course and not being able to get towers up or Peacock is poor and doesn't want to use them but it's not as good viewing as most other tournaments.
I love how they still insist on using Peacock. You have a f***ing channel you own dedicated to golf, and you decide you need to put it on this streaming service at completely weird hours that doesn’t even work properly.

CBS used to have the worst golf coverage, and that has changed this year. CBS made big improvements in the offseason and now it’s all eyes on NBC.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm not a golfer, but this guy looks like he has hideous form compared to everyone else I see.

He definitely has a weird action through the ball, reminds me of Matt Kuchar a bit.

Sucks it inside on the takeaway a little bit but a solid swing overall

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He definitely has a weird action through the ball, reminds me of Matt Kuchar a bit.

Sucks it inside on the takeaway a little bit but a solid swing overall
His knee goes down like hockey players do when they get low on slap shots. He’s going to tear it one day.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Only 2 players within 6 shots of Brian Harman isn't exactly my idea of a thrilling tournament... but lots left to play.
Not to say he couldn't win it. He'd be in the same tier of winners as Walker, Woodland, Clark, so it's a possibility, but you'll see like 2-3 top 20-30 players within 5 of him by the end of the day. Those will be the "excitement" and we'll see if they can track him down. Most likely, it'll happen at some point.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hatton is absolutely imploding on 18. Two OB right. Third is so far left he almost hit it in the green-side bunker on 1.

Seriously was threatening 10. Will probably only make like 8 or 9 now.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Really lackluster finish for Spieth, I think he was -3 on the day and -5 on the tourney at the turn but he gave it all back on the back 9.

a few of these guys are gonna make a run, gonna be interesting to see if Harman can handle the spotlight. My guess is he won't be able to but i thought that about Clark as well. Things could be lining up for Fleetwood pretty nicely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad