GDT: 151113 Sharks @ Red Wings 4:30

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I'm usually not that active either, but I stayed up late and got up early to watch a DOTA tournament, and I had a relatively busy day at work.

On that note, probably going to make the SNOG announcement a few minutes later than usual.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
what is this, a one-man gdt?

Would love to be posting more, but this computer has decided that it doesn't like to perform efficiency when HF boards is open for some reason.

And on my phone there's the annoying pop up on here, that's incredibly hard to X out.

I want one more goal, maybe I need to fire up the shaver or reach for some tweezers again?

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Would love to be posting more, but this computer has decided that it doesn't like to perform efficiency when HF boards is open for some reason.

And on my phone there's the annoying pop up on here, that's incredibly hard to X out.

I want one more goal, maybe I need to fire up the shaver or reach for some tweezers again?

nows the time!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Glad the Sharks won. They still have issues, but a win is a nice way to start the road trip. Also, Buffalo is always a thorn in the Sharks side, so getting a win tonight was even sweeter.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow and seeing Eichel play. I haven't seen that much of him, unfortunately. I should probably change that.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not the goal I was looking for!

But at least another wasn't scored.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad