GDT: 151113 Sharks @ Red Wings 4:30

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Didn't he score in the first game against the Kings?

Or am I getting that confused with one of the preseason games? I know he scored early on, might have been one of the preseason games though.

I think I only watched 2 preseason games, as they were the only ones televised for those out of market.

I believe it was one of the first preseason games against Vancouver.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Nieto on 1st intermission radio interview:

- [team's start?] starts are something that they're really bearing down on and need to be more consistent with, it was nice to come out of the gates and establish their game
- [his goal] game happens fast, he and Tierns were able to get a forecheck going and win a few battles, which gave him the chance, luckily the rebound came back to him and he got it in
- would be nice to score one against his old college coach, Tennyson is in that situation and has some friends at the game so it's cool for him
- [speed of game?] both Detroit and SJ play fast, they're gonna make plays so the Sharks have to be sharp defensively
- whenever the goalie can feel the puck and really get the rubber on their pads, it's a good thing
- need to play in Detroit's end, make them stop in their end and slow down

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I'd switch Nieto with Goldy for the third period. Goldy struggling tonight and Nieto looks like he has some jump.

tempting but maybe you don't mess with what works. don't want that 4th line to get hammered and scored on.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Dillon looking better tonight. Defense is doing better clearing the puck out of the crease after Jones makes the initial save.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad