Who will score the 1st goal tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
OK, this game will tell us something. Now Geno has the best winger on his line. Zucker still there but this should be enough for Geno to show something. And if Zucker still plays like shit then there is no hope with him anymore. Gonna tell me a lot about Malkin and Zucker.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
200.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
OK, this game will tell us something. Now Geno has the best winger on his line. Zucker still there but this should be enough for Geno to show something. And if Zucker still plays like shit then there is no hope with him anymore. Gonna tell me a lot about Malkin and Zucker.

This game isn't going to tell you anything. Rust isn't the best winger and the Malkin Zucker combo will not work. We are in the same boat, he just rearranged deck chairs on the titanic

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
This game isn't going to tell you anything. Rust isn't the best winger and the Malkin Zucker combo will not work. We are in the same boat, he just rearranged deck chairs on the titanic
Kapanen was the problem there too. And yes, Rust is our best winger. At least this season. And he was close to it last season too. This is a fair swap, IMO. No excuses anymore. Malkin should be able to show something with these conditions. And if Zucker still fails then why is he here??

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Kapanen was the problem there too. And yes, Rust is our best winger. At least this season. And he was close to it last season too. This is a fair swap, IMO. No excuses anymore. Malkin should be able to show something with these conditions. And if Zucker still fails then why is he here??

This move wasn't done for Malkin. Rutherford said the plan was always for Kapanen to play on the top line. Rust started the season on Malkin's line.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
This move wasn't done for Malkin. Rutherford said the plan was always for Kapanen to play on the top line. Rust started the season on Malkin's line.
Whatever, Rutherford is not here anymore. The thing is that Malkin has our best winger on his line now and it´s at least a compromise. No excuses anymore.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Whatever, Rutherford is not here anymore. The thing is that Malkin has our best winger on his line now and it´s at least a compromise. No excuses anymore.

Ok. Rust started the season on Malkin's line. The organization intended for Kapanen to play on L1. This is a promotion for Kapanen, it's not about Geno.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Should the Patronus charm be used on Zucker and Malkin, or on Sully? Hm.....?
tumblr_nmlj4cUYA41tyfqs1o1_r1_500.gif

Those things pissed me off so bad in the movie.... literally the most inefficient guards anyone could possibly ever have.

I eye rolled so much when I saw those I started getting headaches.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

The issue is you've duplicated two Rusts on Malkin's line which means you have straight line players that have proven not to work with Malkin.

Why not try Tanev - Malkin - Rust or ZAR - Malkin - Rust?

Why is Jankowski still in the roster? Why not run O'Connor - Sceviour - Lafferty?

What is the real accountability on this team? Because swapping Rust and Kapanen isn't accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad