dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
islanders%20218.png

Last edited:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Last years 4th line is now the 3rd line.

Never forget that JR said the 3rd line would be Jankowski and Rodrigues

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Oh boy, this should be fun. Pens struggle to score against teams that play with structure playing a team whose hallmark it is to play structured hockey.

It'll take big individual efforts from our stars to score goals, otherwise I'm predicting a 4-1 loss (with ZAR scoring the only Pens' goal just for fun).

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
3rd line hasn’t been scored on in 3 games (BART) and they’ve potted 2 themselves with two thirds defensive zone starts.

4dd.gif
Jank and Scevior started off playing well too, as many of you reminded me for the first two weeks of the season. Howd that end up?

I think BART is really good defensively, but it can’t be your third line when your fourth line is as bad as ours. It’s nonsense to rely on the top six for everything.

I also think people might be overrating our top 6 a bit. There is a reason why Kap was buried in the bottom six in Toronto.
He’s a tweener top 6.

Plus, what happens when a player or two gets hurt? We don’t really have an elite winger, we have 3 or 4 good finishers. Guentzel, Rust and Tucker are really good, but are they good enough when your bottom six is a black hole?

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
don't see us winning the next 2 games. not getting my hopes up so I wont be dissapointed
Yea the Isles have won three straight. Talk about crucial string of games coming up with 3 against the isles, 2 against the Caps, and two against the Flyers.

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Yea the Isles have won three straight. Talk about crucial string of games coming up with 3 against the isles, 2 against the Caps, and two against the Flyers.
This stretch could very well sink the Pens’ playoff chances...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone know whats up with the sports book?

No nhl games up for betting tonight

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
There's a name I haven't heard in awhile....
giphy.gif

This team Tucker's me out some times.

Defensive driving techniques....

Tuckered....

I think I've watched every Jackie Chan movie ever made... Rush Hour was a huge hit back in the day... Tucker was great with him. Who'd ever thought that, eh?

Jackie's outtakes are just as good as what doesnt get cut from the movie. That guy is friggin talented.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I can’t believe anyone picked him to do anything other than kill a scoring chance in the O zone...lol

Is there a stat where we can see how many passes zucker has to geno this year?

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki
I'm gonna make my poor soul go through another week day 2am crapshow. Work starts at 7am but I have an energy drink reserved for that or in a more likely case I just bought 6 beautiful IPAs

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Zucker will score the first goal tonight? :laugh:

I can’t believe anyone picked him to do anything other than kill a scoring chance in the O zone...lol

I figured there would be a delayed penalty and the puck rolls into Isles net as an own goal and he gets credited for it

Plus... Ya gotta have fun with it sometimes

Reactions: Andy99 and LOGiK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad