GDT: #15 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) at Lake Tahoe, NV | Sunday, Feb. 20 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN1, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada

Yet he would immediately be an upgrade on Hagg at D.
Absolutely not. Nope. I love Morin, and hate Hagg, but there is no chance he’s a better player than Hagg. He looks clueless out there. He legitimately is the worst player in the entire league by a wide margin.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iXeBgz5.gif
iXeBgz5.gif
iXeBgz5.gif

R6OKDNW.gif

iXeBgz5.gif
iXeBgz5.gif
iXeBgz5.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Absolutely not. Nope. I love Morin, and hate Hagg, but there is no chance he’s a better player than Hagg. He looks clueless out there. He legitimately is the worst player in the entire league by a wide margin.

Thats because he's a f***ing defensemen being asked to play forward for the first time since he was a child.

Reactions: Cootsfanclub

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
You’re judging him playing a position he’s never played before at a professional level without a serious offseason to learn it. I don’t expect him to do anything at forward and it shouldn’t give any indication to his worth as a defender.

Reactions: Rebels57

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Morin is such a waste of a roster spot. I get the charity spot for the kid , but enough is enough.
The charity isn’t only on the ice.

Ian Laperrierre still has a job with this organization because he got hit in the head with a puck and they felt sorry for him.

If the Comcast executives are ever going to get serious they need to tear down the entire front office.

They say the old boys club needed to go but they are still here running the franchise Clarke, Holmgren, Lombardi etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad