GDT: #15 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) at Lake Tahoe, NV | Sunday, Feb. 20 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN1, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Now I will say this... we haven’t had our complete roster for a single game this season. Right now we have excuses, but once the Covid Crew is back, with Ghost in the lineup, no more excuses. It will be about manning up and playing some hockey finally.

Reactions: trostol

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Can we see a fight maybe? Is that possible? Morin needs to retire from hockey. Good kid, but he could be the worst player in the league. He does NOTHING. End this experiment, either play defense or retire. He’s extremely bad at forward. Please just stop.

Morin is such a waste of a roster spot. I get the charity spot for the kid , but enough is enough.

Reactions: Swic21

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So this team has looked like a bunch of guys that have never played together for 30 games now and now that they're actually playing with half of a team that they've never played with they look exactly the same.

Weird, must be because Claude is a terrible leader and Hayes should be the Captain.

In all seriousness, we have looked like that the majority of the time since Hak's first season (if not longer). This has been an ongoing huge problem for a long time.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Morin is such a waste of a roster spot. I get the charity spot for the kid , but enough is enough.
The thing is, I love the kid. Such a nice guy with a positive attitude. But he is not a very good hockey player. He doesn’t bring anything besides the fact that he’s 6’7... he doesn’t use his size, but he’s a big body. But enough is enough, he shouldn’t touch the ice for this team ever again.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The thing is, I love the kid. Such a nice guy with a positive attitude. But he is not a very good hockey player. He doesn’t bring anything besides the fact that he’s 6’7... he doesn’t use his size, but he’s a big body. But enough is enough, he shouldn’t touch the ice for this team ever again.

Yet he would immediately be an upgrade on Hagg at D.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

Thats what I mean. Great kid who never quit with his injuries, but he isn’t a ECHL forward let alone a NHL forward. It’s time to move on

Reactions: Swic21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad