Post-Game Talk: #15: FLYERS 5 at Coyotes 2, Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, 9:00 p.m. ET

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
zack_hill_philadelphia_flyers_gritty_mask.jpg

HAPPY FOR HIM. OUTSTANDING GAME TONITE. KEEP IT UP....PLEEZ.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I know people are going to throw a hissy fit when they see negative things brought up after a win but 5v5 scoring chances were 32-15 in favor of Arizona.

And I couldn’t imagine playing 4 minutes in a 60 minute game like NAK just did. That’s goon **** right there.
He will be demoted this week.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
Stars saving the coach again.

Great game by them, in spite of Hakstol's best efforts.

Speaking of which:

Sanheim 13:41
Hagg 19:55
Folin 18:55

and

Weise 17:22
Patrick 17:30
Lindblom 13:04
TK 14:21

To be fair, TK was out for a good amount of time with that injury. I’m no Weise fan, but he played decent tonight.

There’s no excuse for Sanheim’s lack of ice time.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
When you get good goaltending, everything seems to fall in place. Jean-Luc Picard may not be the answer, but he made the saves that had to be made the past 2 games. Thats something that hasnt happened all season.

System is still lame. Player usage is super lame. Flyers lucked into a goal or two tonight. Oh well, 2 pts is 2 pts.

My feelings exactly. System is buns. A good coach has this team winning 45 games outright per season. Too much talent out there to be trading icings with the Coyotes for an hour and winning off some key turnovers.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
To be fair, TK was out for a good amount of time with that injury. I’m no Weise fan, but he played decent tonight.

There’s no excuse for Sanheim’s lack of ice time.
Not long enough to excuse that amount of time.

Plus, like I said, this isn't abnormal time for him. Hakstol does this constantly.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
We can complain about Sanheim not getting enough ice time all we want (and that's all justified) but honestly, i'm just relieved that we don't have to suffer through watching farmer or mandog out there.

No farmer and no manning and i’m on cloud nine. No complaints from me

Reactions: JXC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad